Test On Jwala!!!

Recap: Jwala-Vedanth opening their mind!!!

Days passed with Jwala becoming more comfortable with Ved while Arav was busy with their project and business. Jwala and Ved relationship improved a lot where they start talking openly. But one thing was still remaining the way it was before. An open confession from Jwala. Ved as usual doubted how much importance she is giving to this relationship. He dont Know whether she has forgiven him or ready for the marriage. He knows that she started accepting her. But still he have doubt on what type of acceptance it is. And the only companion he had to share his doubts is his Bava.

One day Jwala and Ved were staying in their room. Jwala is taking her clothes out from wardrobe to ready for a freshening. Ved was sitting on couch busy with his phone.

Ved's phone beeped.
"What's the status now?" He read Arav's msg.
"She is going to bathe.."he replied.
"Good.. this is the best chance..all the best.." Arav texted.
"I am confused. Should I have to do this? What if she slap me again? And our relationship will be spoiled once again.."Ved replied.
"Do what I say? Dont you want to know her stand for this relationship!" Arav messaged.
"Ok..I will do"Ved sent the last message.

Jwala removed her ornaments and placed it on dressing table before entering the washroom. Ved was noticing her through his corner of eyes. After making sure that Jwala closed the washroom door, he stood up from his place. He slowly walked towards the dressing table and took her engagement ring in his hand. He quickly put it on his pocket and again went to the couch. He took a magazine from the table and start reading it as if nothing happened. He started waiting for her to come out while tensing.

After 10 minutes Jwala came out drying her hair. He quickly fixed his eyes on the magazine he is reading.
"Ved are you taking a shower now?" She asked while placing the towel back at its place.
"Its very cold Jwala..I will do it later. "He replied.

She started wearing her ornaments one by one. After putting on everything, her eyes started searching for the ring he made her wear on their engagement day. He was noticing it through his corner of eyes. But he pretends to be busy in reading.

"Ved..My ring is missing..did you see it?" She asked.
"No..you might have kept it on your bag."he replied without giving any attention.
"No Ved..I am sure. I kept it here before going for bath."she said.
"Then it will be there only..wait..let me search.." he came to her and pretended to search.
"It's not here.."he said.
"Did anyone come here while I am bathing?" She asked in worry which he didn't fail to notice.
"No one came"he replied.
"Where is it?" She started searching everywhere in the room. She started taking everything out from wardrobe and messed it up.
"Why are you worrying this much? Is it gold? Expensive?" He asked.
"Only you know.."she said while searching.
"How can I know about your ring's price?" He asked shrugging his shoulders.
"It's our engagement ring.."she said while breathing heavily.

"Then you dont need to worry..let it go.." he said in normal tone.
She stopped on her place hearing his words.
"What did you say? It's my engagement ring and I want it back. I can't let it go.."she said firmly looking at him.
"But why? As if you are caring about our engagement. It was just to show our families na?" He said and she looked at him in shock.
"What are you saying Ved? Are you not caring about our engagement? Did you made me wear your ring only to show our families?so you don't give any value for it??" She asked seriously.