True Colors of Vedanth!!!

Recap: Ved trying to get close with Jwala - Jwala teaching him the works - Denying friendship!!!
*****
"Jwala...I am again warning you. That man is not decent...The stories hearing about him are not so good..He is a flirt..a pakka womanizer"Arav talked from the other end of the phone.

"Can you pls stop it? Don't forget that you are talking about my boss."Jwala shouted.

"Jwala I am trying to save you. I shouldn't have allow you to attend the interview if I came to know about this earlier. He is dangerous. You pls quit this job."Arav again tried to convince Jwala.

"I know Arav...your concern,your friendship everything is a relief for me..But I can't obey you this time."she said
"Ok then tell me. Do you know why the female staffs in your company shifted to other branches?" He asked her.
"Why should I know it? My job is to go there, do my works and return back...I am doing that's only"she said.
"Oh Jwala...I though you have some brain....but you proved me as totally wrong....ok for your safety always keep a knife or pepper spray with you...Pls do atleast that"He finally said
"Ok bye"she cut the call.

Jwala's PoV
May be Arav is right...He is very much worrying for me...I know my boss is not someone whom I thought like. He is just trying to impress me ...But I should have to bear everything for the sake of my family...I want this job..I can't quit it....One thing I am sure...I am not going to fall in the trap of any cunning foxes...I know how to care me.

Next day at office
Jwala entered the office and find her boss already present there.
"Why he is so early today?"she thought in mind and went to her cabin.

Within few minutes the phone rang and she attended it.

"Hello"she said
"Ms.PA, come to my cabin immediately." Vedanth said in a strict voice from the other end.
"Ok"she hang up the call.
She went to Vedanth's cabin and entered into it.
"Ms.PA,dont you know the minimum manners before entering into someone's cabin. Who taught you this? Don't u know to atleast knock or ask for permission?" Vedanth shouted at her in a loud voice.