Vedanth's Trap!!!

Recap: Vedanth scolding Jwala - His rude behavior - Giving huge work load to Jwala.

Jwala's PoV
Oh dear God!! finally I have completed the work....Thank God..Now I can breathe...

I immediately mailed the work to that beast's mail id

I immediately mailed the work to that beast's mail id..and switched off the computer...I went to his cabin to inform it....I saw he sleeping in the cabin.

"Should I disturb him? What would I do if he gets angry for that? But how can I leave without informing him? He will take it as a reason to scold me tomorrow. No no.. I can't handle any more...

Gaining strength to face anything, I finally decided to wake him up.
"Sir..."I called him slowly. It was just a whisper in his ear. He didn't wake up.
"Vedanth Sir..."I again called. This time little loudly. But it didn't seem to have any effect on his deep sleep.
I shaked him harder. Suddenly he woke up in shock..He jumped up from chair resulting in colliding with me....We both fall on the chair as it was unexpected and we lost our balance. Now I am in the lap of my boss. He looked me strangely directly into my eyes..For some unknown reason I felt very uncomfortable with that eye lock...I immediately got up from his lap leaving behind a confused beast. He stood up from the chair.

"Are you taking revenge on me?" He asked with a serious face

"What?" I was shocked😱
"Tell me..Why did you attack me? Why did you try to kill me?"he asked moving closer to me.

If it was not my boss, my hand would have already made a mark on his cheek. I looked at him in disbelief.

"Why are you looking me? Do you want to slap me?Ah...."he again came closer to me. As a result I started moving back and collided with the wall. He smirked. For the first time in my life I got scared infront of a man. What is he heading towards? Pls save me god.🙏🙏

For my surprise he turned back and sat on his chair.
"Come here Ms.PA"he said pointing towards the chair infront of him.
I didn't moved from there for which he gave me a glare.... Automatically I went towards him and sat on the chair. He again smirked.😏