Love or Obsession?

I am very happy as you all gave your honest feedbacks to me...It really helped me...And Thanks to all for your trust on me..😘😘😘Glad that most of the readers liked the twist..😉😉😉

Recap: Arav is back - His real identity - The project - Jwala's new boss - Angry Vedanth.

Jwala's PoV
Today marked a new start in my life..My new job...It's wonderful....Arav forwarded an helping hand to me when he united with his grandparents... And one of the most scary day..I already knew that Ved will react only this way...And I am not caring about it ...he didn't try to understand me in case of Arav..so why should I? He is living in his own imaginary world where he assumes everything..I thought he will just enquire to me..but being Vedanth, he won't..he likes to shout at me more than understanding me..It's my mistake to expect from him anything.

I saw Susan after a long time..I have been relieved after talking to her..Thank God..no one there knows that I am the wife of their boss... Atleast he kept his promise. Its only one day remaining for engagement. Everyone in his house is so excited for it..I don't know how to make them understand..will they understand me over their son??? No I can't make his parents hurt... Moreover Prakash sir is a big support for me now.. atleast he could understand me...

"Madam, your place reached?" Taxi driver informed me.
I was brought back to the world from my thoughts..Yes his home is reached..no...my residence.
I got out from the taxi and paid the driver. I opened the main gate and entered inside. As usual his mom was waiting for me in the courtyard.

"How was ur first day?"She asked me wiping away the sweats from my face. I remembered how she helped me in not missing my mom throughout these two weeks.

"It was great mom"I said.
Both Prakash sir and his mom insisted me to call them dad and mom. Finally I should had to agree.

"I hope your husband didn't create a problem"she whispered.
I smiled at her.
"I know he won't be happy with his wife Working in another company.."she said.
"It's ok mom..he can understand me"I assured her eventhough it is the last thing I expect from him.
"Ok you go and fresh up..I will bring you both something to eat."she said.
"Is he here?"I asked.
"He came early today."she said.

I know it would be for killing me.
"What she is doing?"I heard someone shouting and looked at the staircase to see Shalu bhabhi glaring at me.

I don't know what's the problem for bhabhi and Vedika. Only they two along with that short dressing girl Leya can't leave a chance for irritating me..They are trying their maximum to break my relationship with him and his parents. That girl Vedika encountered me a lot of times and I have given her best replies. That made her more irritated.

"What's the new problem Shalu?"Mom asked her.
"Can't you see what is she doing? Staying here and working under another company...is it fair?? Already people are laughing at us..."she said.

"Shalu bhabhi.. you don't need to worry about people..didn't you hear laughing increases life span of a person..they are laughing for their benefit.."I said. Mom giggled.

"Shut up you.."she stopped seeing mom.
"Shalu..she is not like u..an independent woman..if she wants to work , we should support her and be proud of her.."His mom said.
"But why can't she work as Vedanth's PA?"Shalu bhabhi asked me.
"Its her wish to not depend on him...And she is working in her friend's company..so we don't need to tense.."mom said sighing.
"Are u believing this girl? She and her parents have some hidden motives..I am sure.."Shalu bhabhi said.
"Jwala you go.. this girl and her never ending doubts..."mom hold her head.