Jwala's New Home!!!

Recap: Register marriage

At Evening
Jwala is still laying in her room... Everyone is tensed seeing her confused behavior....But she didn't let them know anything..She decided to face her fate alone....She thought about how life changed for her from the day when she started working as his PA. She was determined..but failed sometimes infront of his boss nature...And her love for her family made her wife of someone now...

"Jwala..."suddenly her mom started knocking the door of her room.
She got up from bed as she was worried...Because her mom's voice was very strange this time...
"Jwala.. Open this door... Otherwise I will break it..."Her mom yelled.

Jwala quickly opened the door as she feared something has happened to her Appa.... And soon she covered her cheek with a strong slap from her mom...
"How dare you did this?" Sharadha asked with red shot eyes...
"What mom?"Jwala asked.
"Dont you know?" Her mom yelled with anger.

Soon Laxman and Janani came hearing the noise.
"Your Appa and me were always proud of you..and now you broke all our trust...I m feeling ashamed to be ur mom now..."Sharadha broke down on floor.

"Sharadha.. what happened?" Laxman rushed to her in worry.
"What happened Amma? "Janani helped her to stand straight.
"She betrayed us Laxman..."Sharadha cried hugging her husband.

Laxman and Janani looked at each other without knowing anything.
"Amma...what have I done? I am not getting why are you angry..."Jwala came to her mom with tears in her eyes.
"Don't touch me...you are no more my daughter..."her mom shouted at the top of her voice.
Jwala freezes on her position. She blinked her eyes cannot believing her mom's words.

"Amma.."she cried in high voice.
Laxman and Janani are Shocked.
"What are you saying Sharadha? Are you talking about our Jwala who is living only for us? How can you use these words on her?? She is our Jwala..."Laxman tried to console his wife.

"I am her mom Laxman...I can't be normal when my daughter marry a man without informing us..."Sharadha finally blasted that bomb.
"What?????" Laxman and Janani said in unison while Jwala was shocked to the hell.

Sharadha didn't said anything.. Instead she showed them her phone...The picture of Jwala and Vedanth with garlands around their neck was clearly showing on the screen.
*****
"What the hell?????" Vedanth yelled at Ben. Ben was shocked seeing Vedanth's reaction.

"How fool you are?? Who told you to send the pic to her mom..??? Did you ask me??? Are you a dump??" Ved hold Ben's collar tightly.