Their Kiss!!!

Recap: The Party - Ved confession and proposal - Jwala agreeing...

One Night
Jwala and Vedanth are on their terrace. It became an habit for them to meet at the terrace after everyone slept. They share their day with each other and talk a lot during these time. And after that both will retire to their respective rooms for sleep.

"Ved...I am sorry... look at me for once please...I am really sorry.."Jwala said holding her ears. But Vedanth turned his face away from her.
"Why are you so stubborn man? I think it's the thousandth time I am saying sorry for my mistake...it happened.." she tried to convince him.
"Seems like you are not stubborn..."he taunted her and she sighed.
"Ok we both are stubborn..Pls forgive me this time...I shouldn't have scold you infront of Arav.. but it occurred unintentionally.. Pls be kind my dear husband ..."she said and he is still in his serious mode.

"Sweetheart...my darling pls..."she hold his hand and this time he burst into a smile. Before she can relieve, he quickly shifted to the angry mode back.

"Ok tell me wht have I done?" She asked.
"Don't you know? You scolded me..You scolded your husband infront of your boss...." He said.
"But it was because you tried to romance with me at the office... that too infront of another person..I didn't have another way to stop you..."she said.
"You asked me to behave yourself..isnt it??" He asked.
"Yes..and I said sorry for that too...you should know that we are infront of another person and should keep our manners..You tickled me without his notice.. what should I do to stop your torture other than this?" She asked and he pouted.

"So my love is a torture for you..I understood everything Jwala.. still I am a disturbance for you..." He stood up and she was shocked.

"When did I say that?"She stood up infront of him.
"You know what..you can't love me in your entire life Jwala..you are still treating me like an enemy.." he said and she looked at him in anger.
"Can't you trust my love too? It's ok..I am going..I can't make you understand that I really love you...I think its me who is now a disturbance...I will go..will go from your life forever.." she was about to go but he pulled her back to his chest. She looked at him in surprise.

"Do you think I will allow you to leave from my life? Even if you wish it's not possible.."he said tugging her hair strands behind her ear.
"You always enjoy in hurting me Ved...you are such a ....." She stopped wiping her tears.
"Such a??" He asked cupping her face smilingly.

"I am sorry Jwala..I was just playing a prank with you...I am really sorry.." he said pulling her cheeks.
"Tell me don't you trust my love? May be I have treated you badly in the past..But now I can't see you in pain..it hurts me more than anyone..I really really love you.."she said making his heart beat faster.

"You know it..your husband is always a stupid and idiot..when will you realize it Jwala that you are going to spend your entire life with such an irritating jerk? If you are gonna cry for my every prank, our life will end like this only.." he said and she smiled.
"Jokes a side..I love my strong Jwala more... Dont be weak...ok?" He asked and she nodded.
"Sorry Ved..I can understand how we feel when we are being scolded by our wife infront of a stranger...sorry for that. I didn't meant to insult you..."She said and he placed his forefinger on her lips. She felt current passing through her body with his touch.

"Shhhh.. let's leave the topic..I didn't felt anything.. since you have done this before and now it's infront of my Bava only.. Leave it baby..I was just enjoying your cuteness when you are saying sorry..."he said and she glared at her.
"You are right..you are completely a stupid..."she said placing her hands on her hip. He looked at her from head to toe and laughed.