Official Proposal!!!

Recap: Ben and his detective brain - Vedanth getting angry and proposing her again - Jwala slapping him - Jwala resigning.

Same day; Vedanth's home; Another discussion.
"I can understand what you are saying. But this is not the time meant for it. Now they both should concentrate on their job..."Prakash tried to convince his wife who is taking the marriage matter of her son.

"Can't they concentrate on work after marriage?"she asked irritated.

"Not like that..we hv won so many deals because of both their hardwork. If we say about marriage now,definitely their concentration divert from company to personal matter."He said.

"I don't need to know about any company matter..let me clear one thing. For me,my son's life is more important..we hv done this for making him a good responsible man..can't u see the changes brought by that girl in our son's life?" She asked.

"I can see..I know she is the only reason why he is taking care of company in a good manner. But I don't want to do anything without thinking. Do u think she will agree for a marriage with our son?" He asked.

"I know she won't..but she is still thinking about our son in a playboy image... that's the reason why she couldn't agree for him..if we talk to Jwala's parents about it and make her understand..then definitely she will understand his true feelings for her..can't we try?" She asked shaking her husband who is busy with a file.

"Not now..I m little busy.. let's do after some days..and don't talk about this to Vedanth till everything settle down." Prakash warned and Lakshmi smiled.
*****
Jwala's PoV
I entered to house and rushed to my room throwing the bag on table.
"What happened beti?" I heard Appa shouting from hall.
"Nothing "I replied trying to control my tears.
I layed on bed and started sobbing hugging the pillow. How much time I layed there I dont know... Slowly I shifted to deep sleep.

I woke up feeling a touch on my face. I opened the eyes only to see Appa,Amma and Janani sitting around me worrying. I looked at the clock and realized that it's been many hours I am sleeping. I mentally slapped myself for my foolish act.

"Wht happened dear? Tell us not making us tensed."Amma caressed my cheeks.
"Nothing Amma. Appa, you go and have dinner.. you have to take medicine at correct time...now dont waste time here..See.I am perfectly alright."I said giving a fake smile.

"But you are not ok..it seems like.."Appa said.
"I am ok..and dont be tense for me.." I said pushing them both from room.
"Then why are you looking sad?" He asked again.

"It's not a big matter..I resigned the job from Malhotra Exports."I said simply

"But why?"They asked together after looking at each other.
"Nothing Amma. I can't cop up with my boss. We both are completely different. That's all" I said taking my dress from wardrobe...
They sighed and left.

I looked at the remaining one left in my room.
"Now what you want?" I asked.
"Are you sure you are ok? I am getting scared seeing u like this..."Janani said.
"I am fine dear..you know me na? I won't get affected so easily.." I said for which she smiled and left. I again fall on bed after closing the door.
*****
3 days later: Vedanth's PoV
Why she resigned so easily? I have tried my all ways to get her back in this office..but being Jwala,she won't accept her defeat so easily...Jwala, you are making me mad..I want you here back ....I will do anything to get you back in my office and my life.