Vedanth's Revenge & Arav's Apology

Hai everyone...

Before starting our story I want to clear something with you all...you may get bored reading this..you are free to skip this part..

Last day I published a part saying about haters jealousy on me and our story..it was not intended to hurt any genuine author on wattpad..now a days pranushka writers are receiving hateness on wattpad and someone are targeting me through twitter and Instagram.. that's why I took a leave from all other social medias and started Spending more time here..I got to know that not only me.. other pranushka authors are also facing the same problem..haters are spitting their jealousy on me by saying my male lead characters are rude and arrogant.. unfortunately authors writing completely positive characters are facing the same problem..haters are finding new reasons for blaming each pranushka author..when they start targeting my readers, I couldnt control myself and that's why I posted it.. I will ignore whatever you criticize me and my story since you have right for it..but if you dare to call my readers mental people,dont think that I will be quiet..And dont show your personal enmity on me by taking Prabhas,anushka and my characters name...if you are brave enough to face me come to comment section pls...no private msgs anymore(from haters)...prove your courage..call your entire gang....you can write whatever you think in ur stories...don't force me to write in ur ways.. unfortunately I got the biggest backstabbers in my life from here wattpad..I curse those moments when I need to talk with them and now I am paying for it...once again I repeat..if you people have any pblm with me..fight with me face to face.. dont target my readers and characters...

And for all other authors facing the same pblm... don't end ur story hearing comnts from these people..they are neither deserving our attention nor our time..we are here to entertain people who love our stories..not to deal with jealousy of some stupids..so please continue the story as the way it is and ignore this people..if anyone know blocking in wattpad pls let me know... I want to call these people atleast idiots..but it's my Sharan's favourite word apt only for his idiot..

And thank you all for giving your valuable suggestions and reviews on my questions..it helped me  a lot to plan the upcoming chapters..
*****
Recap: Vedanth and Arav proposing Jwala..rejecting them both... heartbroken Jwala.

"What happened akka? Anything happened bad?" Janani continued her questioning Seeing her sister's bad state.

"How many times should I told you I am ok? Pls leave me alone.."Jwala shouted at her.

"Ok I am going..but I know you are not ok...if u want an helping hand don't hesitate to call me.."Janani left.

Jwala's PoV
Wht a day? I can't handle anything more for a day. I hate myself for believing people like them...

I looked at my phone when it vibrated. I opened to see Arav's msg...

"I am really sorry Jwala.. I shouldn't have behaved like that with you... extremely sorry..I am such a fool to hurt you...it kills me when I am the reason for your pain...Pls forget everything and forgive me...I know you can't face me anymore like earlier..after wht happened today,I also cant face you as old Arav...it was my mistake to not control my feelings...so I am going away from ur way...I won't trouble you anymore..as per your wish I am going to my grandparents house eventhough I don't want it..but if you want any help dont hesitate to give me a call...I will be waiting for it..."

What is this?😱 Did he left without informing me? How can he simply do that? Coward....I hate you Arav..not for proposing me..but for this...I thought you will be always with me as a good friend, brother and a supporter..but you simply left me Arav..you are so cruel..you clearly knows that I only have you and Nisha...then also you left me..I hate you Arav.. Dont come back to me...😤😤😤
*****
"I didn't think that you would betray me with that girl? I can't believe now also....my friend proposed that devil..is that the revenge you were planned for me?"Ben yelled at Vedanth.

Ved opened next bottle and started drinking.
"What are you doing bro? It's your luck that she rejected you. Stop drinking for her..she dont deserve you...your girlfriends are better than her..." Ben said trying to stop him.

"No ..I will die today drinking...stay away from me..." Ved shouted.

"Are you mad to die for that devil? You deserve this

"Are you mad to die for that devil? You deserve this...who told you to love her? Why did you proposed her? You are completely mad.." Ben asked.

"Stop this..do you think that I proposed her because I love her? Not at all..it was my part of revenge to her..for you my dear Ben..." Vedanth lied to escape from Ben's taunts.

"Really bro? Have you done this for me? You proposed that devil for my revenge... You are great bro...you are my love of life..I won't marry anyone except you.." Ben hugged Ved emotionally.

Ved relaxed as he believed him.
"Leave me Ben..I will teach her a lesson..from the first day onwards she avoided me..she behaved to me like she is my teacher and I am her student...I will kill her for torturing me..."the spirit inside him spoke...

"You are right...we will together take revenge on her... what's your plan?"Ben asked.

"I will marry her...I will make her love me.."Vedanth said for which Ben looked at him shockingly.

"What????" Ben asked.
"She rejected me and slapped me infront of all my employees. She have to pay for it..what would be her condition if she had to marry the man she hated most? That's my revenge..she should bear me throughout her life..she have to suffer as my wife throughout her life... thats her punishment.."Ved laughed hardly.

"Do you think she will marry you? I know ..she won't..."Ben sighed.
"Who want her permission? I will make her marry me..either by hook or crook..."Vedanth said smiling...
Ben looked at him in shock.
*****
Precap: Vedanth and Jwala face to face..

I have written this chapter by taking majority's opinion from you all..I dont know how you will take it..but I promise there will be pure love between them.. wait for that....sorry for small update..I was busy then also wrote this as a temporary satisfaction for you all..

Thanking you all,
:)Teju