Bavas Made For Each Other!!!

Recap: Vedanth apologising Jwala.

Vedanth's PoV
"Excuse me. Can I meet your M.D?" I asked the lady in the reception.

As a response she looked at me from head to toe. Why she is looking at me as if I am a terrorist? Did I met her anywhere? Oh god..Was she my old gf?😂😂😂 Why can't I remember anyone's face after Jwala came into my life? I started biting my nails till she stop her watching.

"Wait here..Let me ask him first" she said pointing towards the couch.
I sat there taking a magazine into my hand. After five minutes she came back.

"Ok you can go and meet him. He is free now."she said.
"Thank you..may I know where is his cabin?"I asked her.
"Take the lift. Third floor.. Second cabin on the right side."she said with a smile.
"Thank you so much" I said and walked towards the lift.
I entered into it and pressed on the third floor. I was nervous.
It's going to be very difficult.

The lift door is open fastening my heart beats. I took the right turn and stood infront of the second cabin in a dilemma. I read the name board on the door. ARAV REDDY, MANAGING DIRECTOR.

What would I do if he throw me out? Did he still remember that day's incidents? Who will forget it? Oh god..Pls make him suffer from some type of amnesia till I return.

I slightly opened the door.
"May I come in?"I asked.
"Yes..you are welcome"he said.
I entered into his cabin to see him looking at me directly. His nose is still bandaged. Very good..He might have definitely forgot me.😟 What type of Punch was it Vedanth? Glad that he is still alive.😋

Glaring at me he started caressing his nose. You are finished Ved.😈
"Sit down"he said pointing to the chair infront of him.
"How are you Arav now?" I asked trying to be friendly.
"Fine..see I didn't dead like you wish."he said taunting me.
"Wow.. Arav..you are really funny...I appreciate you for being funny like this."I tried to butter him.

"I dont hAve time for jokes now.. can you say the reason why you are here now? By the way how is your sister? Is she happy?"he asked it finally.

"Yeah...she is happy..no..she is sad..."I said
"Why? Didn't she get anyone to kidnap today? Why can't she try on some celebrities? She can be popular within a day.." he said faking a serious expression.
I couldn't stop myself from laughing and I stopped it when he started glaring me.
"See... Yesterday I scolded her till she understood her mistake...poor girl..she was crying atlast..she wont kidnap anyone now..."I said.
"Beautiful..may be Jwala believes you..she is such a poor girl who believes every lie...but not me.."He said and I became serious.