PA Resigning!!!

Recap: Vedanth's tension on Jwala -Arav relationship.

Vedanth's PoV
I was waiting for Ben to return from his investigation..It has been an hour he informed that he will me soon.. where the hell is he??? I was walking here and there in my cabin...I looked through the glass door to see what Jwala is doing..she is working.. after last day incident she didn't waste a single second in office giving her full attention to office works...a corner of my heart scolding me for that.. Well..I am the reason for everything...bUt she and her Arav..😟 what?? Not her..someone else's Arav...😠 I dont want Arav to be in her life anymore...

"Bro.. Detective Ben George here.."I turned hearing the voice and see Ben on door.

"Tell me...Who is Arav??" I asked rushing to him.
"Keep calm...nothing to worry..."he said making me relaxed..still I am not completely calm.

He sat on the chair and took the tea cup from table. Within next second he finished the tea which was supposed to be brought for me. Sadly I remembered I had take a few sips from it and my best friend is drinking the rest of mine. I made a calm face and sat beside him.

"Now tell me." I said.
"Nothing to worry.."he again said
"So he is only her Friend??is it??"I asked without handling the tension.
"That I didn't said..but bro believe me... nothing to worry"he said.

"Don't make me mad Ben..tell me wht you have found out.." I almost yelled at him.

Before joining this office I was the most patient man on my family..but now she is making me impatient..I can't believe she has such an effect on me...

"Ok listen...I have found out so much valuable information that saves you..."he said.

"Means?"I asked.
"Means..you don't need to tense about Jwala anymore..she is totally Arav's girl..you are saved from marrying a devil.."he said laughing.

"What the hell? Then why did you repeated your stupid words nothing to worry nothing to worry..."I asked kicking the chair infront of me.

"Because you dont need to worry about her anymore.. Arav will worry for her..he saved you from marrying that devil PA...we should thank to him.. especially me..He saved my friend from taking a risk for my revenge...I am happy..did u get Now why she rejected you?" He asked enjoying himself.

"Stupid.. get out from here..is this wht u hv found?"I asked holding his collar..

"Wait..wait..there is something more...they will marry soon"he said shocking me to the hell.😱😱😱

I hold the table for saving myself from falling.
"I will tell you in detail.. he is with her from her childhood days onwards..he is very close to her family...he is the one who is taking care of all her family expenses..he usually visit her house day and night...I have some secret information too"he said
"What's it?" I asked clenching my fist.