His second family!!!

Recap:Ved coming to her home - meeting at night

Next morning
Jwala woke up late as she slept properly last night. She didnt find her sister or mom beside her. When did her sister started waking up before 8? She thought and removed the blanket from her body. She suddenly remembered last night incident and touched the cheek where he kissed. She blushed thinking about it. And then she got up from bed and went to washroom.

She saw her father and sister already present in the hall around Vedanth. She saw him talking with them and they are listening carefully without giving her attention. She frowned.

"Appa did you take the morning medicines?" She asked giving a cold stare.
"Ved have given me at correct time. You go...let me listen his remaining story.."her father said without even looking at her which made her furious.

She saw him looking at her through a corner of eyes. The last night incident made it awkward for both of them to look into each other eyes.

"Janu.. yesterday you took leave.. are you gonna skip class today also?? what's wrong with you? You are not a school student... remind it.." she scolded her sister who is enjoying the story.

"Akka..you don't need to worry..it's a holiday for me..if you forget, let me remind you..today is Saturday and a holiday for my college..." Janani said and Jwala's face became pale.

"After someone came to our home, she lost her senses.." her father said which made her embarrassed. On the other hand Ved was enjoying it to the maximum gesturing Laxman to continue. He stopped seeing her glaring at him.

Jwala was down and she went to the kitchen. She saw her mom extremely busy in kitchen.
"What happened Amma?"she asked seeing her in a hurry.
"I thought to prepare something special for Ved. He is not a guest here..but we should make him happy na.. Thats why.." Sharadha said which made a small smile on her lips.
"Did you give him coffee?" She asked.
"Yes...take your coffee from the mug..I am little busy here..I hope you won't mind.." Her mom replied.

She took the coffee and drank it. Then she start helping her mom.
"Amma...Can I get a towel?" She turned back hearing Ved on door. She was amazed with his calling as Amma just like her.
"Are you gonna bathe?" Sharadha asked.
"Yeah..."he nodded.
"Jwala..get him a towel.."Sharadha said to her.

She hesitately walked along with him to the room with half mind. Both of them are not looking at each other. He stole some glances of her. She was nervous and playing with the end of her shawl. She opened the wardrobe and took out a towel from it. He received it from her hand. She was about to go when he hold her wrist. She raised her brows.

"I..I..am sorry..."he said stammering.
"May I know for what you are sorry?" She asked.
"Yesterday..for that...."he couldn't complete.
"For that?"she rolled her eyes.
"That kiss...sorry.."he said and she laughed.
"I didn't know that you are such a coward..why did you run away after kissing me?" She asked and he lowered his eyes.
"I thought you will kill me.. didn't know that you are so cool..." He said and she widened her eyes.
"I think you underestimated me a lot...but you are so.." she was frozen seeing him leaning towards her.
"Take this also then..."he kissed her other cheek and she opened her mouth in shock. Before she could process wht happened, he closed the bathroom door behind her.
*****
Jwala's PoV
We are having our breakfast. Amma made me sat beside him. I scared to look at his face. What if he kiss me once again infront of all. I was lost in my thoughts. I couldn't believe he kissed me twice. I can feel his gaze over me while talking and having food. But I pretend to be unknown of it. Is this Romance? Whatever it is, I am unaware of these feelings and now he is making me insane. I choked my food when I felt his hand over one of my palm under the table.