New Plan!!!

Recap: Ved- Jwala moments in Arav's office!!!

It's a Sunday and the trio Vedanth,Veer and Arav gathered in Arav's guest house to plan for the success of their mission Ved-Jwala union. Veer and Arav are busy in planning while Ved is enjoying his favorite cartoon in TV along with eating snacks. Arav and Veer didn't forget to frown whenever Ved laughed immersed in the cartoon.

"I pity on Jwala who had to marry this kindergarten kid" Veer said pointing to his brother.

Ved who once gave a serious expression to his brother again back to the TV screen.

"I pity on me for coming in-between this two...one is super kid and the other is over mature..." Arav said thinking about his fate.
"Hello..I may forgive you for calling me over mature..but if you dare to call my wife super kid, I will chop your head" Ved said sending draggers to Arav.

Arav and Veer togetherly hold their head giving up.
"Veer..it's a waste of time to plan for him.. it's better we should find a good guy for Jwala..."Arav said and the snacks fall from Vedanth's hand to the floor.
"You are right" Veer agreed and Ved glared at him.

"I don't want your help...I Know how to make her fall in love with me..."Ved said making the others chuckle.
"It's been one month you are trying and any improvement??" Veer asked.
"Ok coming back to the matter..the problem will only solve if they both get some time to spend together..I tried my maximum to make them together in office..But my Bava will fall into sleep whenever he enter into office..."Arav said.
"I tried my maximum in home too..But mom is full time with her...And this man only knows to drool over her..no guts to speak to her...what would I do?"Veer said.
"Hey.. ask about this to her...she knows me better...I married her only because I have guts..."Ved said proudly.
"If you dare to speak a word about my sister, I will chop off your head.." Arav said and Ved became silent.

Veer and Arav continue their thinking while Ved again got back to the cartoon.
"Idea.....!!!"Veer shouted.
"What's it?"Ved asked.
"An idea can change your life setji.."Veer said caressing Ved's cheeks.
"Can't wait to hear your stupid idea to unite another two stupids..tell tell.."Arav said funnily.
"He is jealous for me. Bhaiyya you say..I have full belief on you..."Ved said.
"Let's plan a trip...So that they both can spend a lot of time together..and there will be noone to disturb them..."Veer said.
"Yeah..I was also thinking about my honeymoon trip..."Ved said.
"Wow..great idea.. honeymoon before marriage..."Arav clapped.
"Arey we are already married...but don't know whether my wife will come with me.." Ved doubted biting his lips.
"You don't worry...that will be taken care by Arav..he will make her agree.."Veer consoled.
"What??? Should I convince your wife to agree for a honeymoon with you...??" Arav confused.
"You are my most beautiful Bava...You Know sometimes I like you more than my own brother.."Ved said to Arav gaining a glare from Veer.
"Ok..suppose if I made her agree.. What abt your family? Will they allow you both for a honeymoon before a ritual marriage?" Arav asked.
Ved started thinking.
"Bhaiyya who told I don't love you? Sometimes I love you more than my own wife...You can easily make mom and dad agree...I believe you..."Ved said to Veer.
Veer thought for a moment.

"There is a way to make everyone agree..."Veer said and the other two looked at him anxiously.
"It's not honeymoon.. actually it's a business trip....Atleast we are convincing them like that...."Veer looked at both of their face.
"How can my PA go with a business trip with another company's boss?"Arav asked it.
"That's it..you are also going with them... convince her that it's the part of your collaborate deal..so that she can't deny... since Ved is also coming, Jwala and entire family will agree.. That I will take care of..."Veer said.
"Wow..my bhaiyya..you are more wise than my maths teacher.."Ved said in happiness.
"But what's my role in their honeymoon trip? Why should I watch their romance as a bodyguard?"Arav asked.
"Bava.. don't say that..I will give you the list of my old girlfriends..you can select the best one from it.. take her also with you..and I wil pay the complete expense of this trip..." Ved said and Arav looked at him in wonder.
"I don't have such a bad taste...Ok I agree to come with you both..But if Jwala came to know the real plan behind it, mark it..she will kill three of us..100% sure..."Arav said.
"Such a proud brother...Anyway I will be on another official tour when you come back from your trip..So she won't kill me.." Veer chuckled.
"Ved...I have doubt on it..ask your brother with whom he is going for trip..."Arav throw a suspecting look to Veer.
"Whoever it is..let him enjoy too Bava.."Ved said.
"So we fixed it..."Veer said forwarding his hand and the other two joined their hands above his.
"Oh my loving bro..I have only one request..atleast dont spoil This chance.ok??"Veer asked.
Arav smiled while Ved nodded.
*****
Jwala's PoV
I was at home when Arav called me and blasted this bomb. And before I relieves from it, once again it blasted. This time by Veer bhaiyya infront of all family. What's  the need of this sudden business trip..why Arav insisting me to come? That too with him...my husband...I thought his mom and dad will oppose for Veer Bhaiyya's idea...but he convinced them finally. What the hell? I am not getting peace here and how will I tolerate him on Dubai. Seriously a business trip to Dubai??? And why Arav agreed for it? Everyday he will find new reasons for torturing me...and I am not gonna suffer this time..it's only a two week trip and you can irritate him maximum..for a change.. this time you will torture him ..okkk.??? Ok.

I was in a confused state what to pack. Because I didn't go anywhere outside this state before. Now I am going out of country. I dont know what to bring and what not.. and the worst part is I am going with two males. God..I don't know how to manage.

"Bhabhi..."I heard a voice and turned to see Vedika with her newly founded smile for me. Any blind person can understand it's a fake smile.
"Hai Vedika.."I greeted her.
"I am here to help you for packing..I heard that you are going for a business trip..."she said showing her full teeth smile.
"It's ok..I can manage..you don't need to do this for me.."I said.
"It's my pleasure to help my sis in law..I will do it..and mom is calling for you..go and meet her..."she said.
"Ok..I will come soon"I took a leave and went to meet mom.

She was preparing dinner in kitchen. We have to took an early morning fight. So she ordered us to sleep early tonight. And she is preparing dinner much early today.
I went to her and hugged her from behind. I am very much comfortable with her now.. more than her own children. She smiled and turned back.

"I think you want something from me."she said understanding my intention.
"Mom..Is it necessary to go for a trip now? Why can't we think abt it later? Pls ask your son to cancel this trip..."I said.
"How can I ask for it? You are going with your husband Jwala..relax..why are you scaring? I thought its your plan along with him to escape from here.."she said and I frowned.
"What???"I asked.
"Don't worry.. If my son disturbs you, don't hesitate to kick him out...he is such an idiot..."she said making me smile.

Don't worry mom.. if your son try to cross his limit, I would only come back after conducting his funeral too in Dubai.

"Now go and call him for dinner..it's all ready here..and sleep early today...you have to wake up on 4 am."she reminded me. I left to call her son.
*****
Vedanth's PoV
Oh god..what to pack now? I don't have any idea..anyway it's an easy job for me..For me Packing means throwing clothes in the bag safe..I took the bag and started throwing random dresses from wardrobe to the bag.

"What are you doing Ved?"I saw Jwala at the door with a frown on her face. Her arms across her chest.
"Can't you see? I am packing for our tomorrow's trip"I said.
"How can you call this packing? I thought you are dumping your clothes for washing."she said and I didn't like it.
"How can someone live with you Ved? With this life style. There is no order and discipline for your life.."she scolded me.

Wow...It was my mom who advice me like this before. Now she took that place. Wait.. wait..why she is bothering about my life?

"If someone is so much interested in living with me, she should pack my dresses too..."I said trying to watch her reaction. For my surprise she didn't shout at me now. Wow. Fire started cooling..

"Move away.."she said.
"For what?"I asked confusingly.
The next second she pushed me back and I fall on bed. She took all my clothes back from the bag.
"See..you spoiled my hardwork. I have perfectly packed it inside the bag."I said giving a sad expression.
"Are you gonna shut your mouth or should I put some paper in your mouth?"She asked and I kept quiet.

Sometimes talking is injurious to health. I saw her folding each of my dress and arranging it on bag neatly. I smiled at her while laying on bed.

"Btw if you want anything dont hesitate to ask me..."I said.
No way..why can't she answer me instead of glaring at me like this..
"Finished..the dinner is ready.. Come fast.."she said packing the last dress.
I got up from bed...she is too fast..she left already.

So Jwala we are going to begin a new chapter in our life through this trip..I am sure..I won't spoil this Chance... this time I will make you feel my love for you. And it's my promise...
*****
Precap:Trip starts - Ved and Jwala in same room.

Sorry for being late... Will try to be regular from today..So lets see whether this trip make a change to Jwala and Vedanth life.