His Untold Story!!!

Recap: Ved- Jwala moments - Arav plans.

Vedanth's PoV
When I came back from washroom, I saw Jwala already ready. I looked at my watch to see it's 6:30 pm.. I don't know why this girl wake me up this much early.

"So are you ready? Can we go?"she asked standing up from bed.
"Where are we going? It will be very cold outside..do you really want it Jwala?"I asked
"Are you coming with me or should I go alone?"she asked little angrily.
"No..I will come.."I said taking the room keys.
"Wear this...."she throw a jacket to me and I quickly wore it before locking the room.

She dragged me outside. I stopped infront of Arav's room.
"Wait..I will bring him too.." I said about to knock his room. But before that she hold my hand.
"Why are we disturbing him? Let him sleep.. "she said.

Instead of being happy I felt jealous for him...Lucky guy!! He can sleep peacefully without having anyone to disturb him..Sleep Bava...Sleep..I looked back at his door till she get me out of the sight.

"Jwala..tell me.. where are we going?"I asked while taking steps with her.
"The place where we went last day...that river and bridge.."she said like a kid.
I smiled.
"I don't know the way...let's explore.. come..." I hold her hand and walked infront of her.

Jwala's PoV
Its been half an hour we are standing here..our favourite place in Dubai!! He is just looking at me and I am enjoying the cold weather. Sometimes cold breeze on the river bank made me shiver.. then I covered myself with my shawl. With passing time cold was increasing. That's when I felt something warm on my back and I turned to see him covering me with his jacket.

"Thanks" I said in low voice while rubbing my both palms together.
"Jwala.. If I ask something would you tell the truth?" He asked suddenly.
"I will try.."I said giggling.
"Did you bring me here to kill me? I hope not.."he said and I chuckled.
"Why did you think that?"I asked in anxiety.
"Whatever I have done to you..its enough for any girl to kill a jerk like me...." He said.
"So you know you deserve to be killed for your faults.."I said and he nodded.
"Now it's my turn to ask question.." I said.
"What's it?"he asked.
"Did you really love me at the time when you compelled me to marry you?" I asked and he looked me in shock.

"Jwala..do you have doubt in that? I really loved you and still loving you...when I truely loved a girl for the first time, I didn't want to lose you... that's why I married you by that trap...I know it was all wrong. For me love was something that can be snatched with power and money that time. But You taught me what's true love and it cannot be snatched forcely. You made me realize that giving heart is the only way to get love..I regret for all my past actions now. But still I can't lose you.." he said.

I moved closer to him.
"What if I hate you throughout my life??"I asked looking into his eyes.
"Hate me as much as you want...but don't leave me..one day I will surely make you love me..I will turn all your hateness into love. My promise..." He said and I smiled.

I sat on the river bank and he sat beside me.
"I think I am not so far now...That day is very nearer..." He said giving me a naughty smile.
I turned my face to hide my smile.
"I think you are blushing.."he said.
"Stop it.. otherwise I will throw you on this river...." I faked angry.
"If you accompany me, I am ready.."he said.