Restless Vedanth

Recap: Jwala Vedanth meeting after proposal - Vedanth dropping Jwala.

Many days passed without much conversation between Jwala and Vedanth..They both concentrated more in work instead of each other...Vedanth didn't want to make Jwala hate him. So he stayed away from her eventhough it was a difficult task for him. On the other side Jwala is observing the change on Vedanth which felt to be unknown to her..she felt relaxed..But she knows that one day she would have to see him back in the old avatar.

One morning
Vedanth was preparing for a deal...He need to finalize some more points with his PA. He called Jwala in her mobile phone. But the line was busy which made him confused.

"Whom she is calling when there is a lot of work here?"he thought.

After five minutes he again called her only to hear the same response. He became furious. Moreover he wanted to know whom she is calling at this time. He took some file as a reason and went to her cabin. He slowly opened the cabin door and saw she speaking in mobile phone standing at the window with her back turned to him. Her voice was very loud to be hear inside the entire cabin.

"Arav is not someone like my boss. He is special to me and its been a very long relationship we shared. He can't stay away from me like this."she said with a sad face.

Vedanth was shocked hearing her words. He started clenching the file within his arms.

"I am really missing Arav. I want him back." She said in the same tone.

And that's it. Vedanth lost all his control.

"Jwalaaaaa" He shouted at his highest volume.

Jwala was shocked and turned back to see her boss shivering with anger. She was scared to see him like this. Her phone fall from her hand and she didn't dared to look at what happened to the phone.