Jwala's New Family!!!

Recap: Jwala's family knowing the truth - Jwala out of house - Vedanth bringing her to his home - Lakshmi accepting Jwala.

{On my previous update,there occurred a typing mistake..it was not Jwala.. Actually Prakash(Ved's father) has slapped his own son Vedanth..not Jwala..sorry for mistake}

"Come beti.. this is Ved's room..from today onwards yours too.." Lakshmi invited Jwala to her son's room. Jwala felt hesitated hearing the word Ved's room..But she entered inside.

"How is the room? Did u like it?" Lakshmi asked.

"I... actually I don't want a big room like this..I am ok even with the guest room"Jwala said stammering.

"Guest room??? Making my daughter in law staying in guest room...Do you think I will prefer it?? " Lakshmi laughed.

Jwala looked at her in sympathy. She dont know anything about her son...

"Come Jwala..I am not seeing u as a daughter in law..u r my daughter just like Vedika..I can't differ u both...thank you for coming into my son's life...from today onwards we are your family too...dont think otherwise.."Lakshmi kissed Jwala's forehead and hugged her.

The whole scenes are watching by a third person from outside the room. It was Shalini.
"Daughter?? She didnt even treated me as her son's wife throughout these years...and now someone suddenly become her daughter...I know what to do now.."Shalini gritted her teeth in anger.

"Beti..You take rest for sometime..I will bring you something to eat..dont worry thinking about anything..I am here for you..see me in the place of your mom.."Lakshmi said breaking the hug.

It was a relief for Jwala..she hugged Lakshmi crying.
"What happened dear?? Crying?? I didn't think that you are a crying baby..I thought you were a strong girl..that's why  you could taught a lesson to my son...and now..."Lakshmi wiped Jwala's tears and kissed her eyes.

"See..don't stress...pls sleep for sometime..I will come back soon."Lakshmi made her sit on Ved's bed and left. Jwala felt uncomfortable sitting there..so she stood up and sat on floor.
*****
Vedanth's PoV
I was wandering here and there thinking about what excuse to say to my parents...On the other hand my phone was ringing continuously. I looked at the screen and  found that it was from Ben. I switched off the phone angrily.

"Ved" I turned back to see mom and dad together..I can see Shalini bhabhi hiding behind the door of kitchen.
"We want to know something.. have you lost your mind? When u became a successful business man, do you think that you became independent and can make decisions without discussing with ur parents?? Is it?" Dad asked in anger.
"Why are you quiet Ved? We want an answer.. atleast you should let us know about your marriage...but you made us disappointed."mom said sadly.

I had no answer..so kept quiet biting my nails...

"Ved..we are asking you idiot.."dad said in more anger.
"It was only because it's Jwala, we allowed her to come inside...if it was another girl we will throw her out along with you..."Mom said slapping my shoulder.

"Mom.. actually...I love her..so I married her..is it a big mistake?? Marrying the girl whom we love..I think it's good.."I tried to lighten the situation by giving excuses.