Engagement

Sorry if I hurt anyone with the utter bore story line...🙏🙏 Thanks for everyone who believes in positivity and made my comment section wonderful with their beautiful guesses, thoughts,suggestions etc..You all are amazing and I love you all😘😘 and thank you everyone who let me know their honest feedback.. pls tolerate me for one more chapter. After that I hope everything will be ok...If I changed storyline now, everything will go out of my control..I dont want to kill my story.. and ofcourse I am taking responsibility of everything that irritated u in this story...don't need to blame Ved or Jwala...I am the villain here as the author😋..Hope u will cooperate with me...😊😊😊

Recap: Vedika the kidnapper - Jwala's way to save herself - Arav rescuing her - Vedika's new play - Vedanth's misunderstanding - Ved is angry..

Jwala's PoV
I am sitting infront of the mirror getting myself ready for the engagement...My engagement with the man who didn't believe me or understand me till now...Wht is his problem?? Am I a toy for him?? When would he realize that I am his wife? I didn't question him for his previous alliances with many girls...even I didn't enquire it also...but he is busy in proving relationship between me and Arav...Life always gave me opposite of what I wanted... Now another addition to it..My husband.. Whenever I trying to understand him and accept our relationship, he is making it difficult for me....He finds more and more way to create distance between us..

"Jwala... whether you are agreeing or not, this engagement would happen today itself..so don't try to raise the beast in me..go and get ready..."
I remembered his words when we reached here...wht a loving Romance before engagement..

"Didn't you get ready?"I turned to see my Amma on the door.

Why she is here now?? She already declared that she dont have such a daughter...and for whom she is here now???  I stood up and went out. I can't handle her taunts too now...
*****
Vedika is throwing everything in her room here and there...She was angry because her plan has flopped miserably because of Arav... when she tried for a last minute plan, she thought she will succeed since her brother believed her..but her aim of breaking this engagement didn't happen as Ved hided everything from the family...and he requested her to keep it as secret too...

"Vedi..what are you doing?"she turned to see Ved on door.
That made her anger to increase double fold.
"Don't you know anything? I am mad.. because I got a brother who gives value to his life more than his sister's..he want to marry the girl who kidnapped his sister with another man..."she spit out all her anger on him.

He closed the door and came near her.
"Vedi..Pls listen to me first.."he hold her shoulders.
"No..I dont want to hear anything.."she moved his hands away from her.
"Ok..if I let everyone know wht happened there, can it solve everything?"he asked and she didn't look at him.

"No Vedi..it will make a bad name to you only...that will create shame to our family."he said calmly.

"So you don't have any problem for all this...Even if ur wife try to kill me, you won't do anything.. inorder to save our family reputation "she snapped back.

"It's not like that..I won't leave them for doing this to u..I hv my own ways for it"he said.

"Ok.. I don't want to punish them.. it's up to you..but pls dont marry that girl who insulted me...I can't see her as my bhabhi even after this all..I am not asking anything more from you...Pls bhaiyya..Pls don't Marry her..she is a witch..how can you spoil your own life?"she asked faking cry.

"Vedika I know why she did this..it's not to harm you..it's only to break this engagement...she want to get rid of this marriage..I can't allow her to escape from me..that's the biggest punishment I am going to give her..."he said.

"Bhaiyya .but.."she was stopped by him.
"Dont think anymore..I will deal with it..it's my duty as a brother...I will make them suffer for this..."he said and left.
She clenched her fist...

"I am not going to back off...I know how to throw her out...just wait for a few more days..." She laughed evily.
*****
Vedanth is waiting for Jwala... Everyone around him are busy in talking and teasing him. But he was lost in his own thoughts...

"Where the hell is she? Did she escaped again?" He thought.

Soon Veer came to him.
"Waiting for someone... don't worry..she will come soon" Veer whispered in his ear.
Ved didn't tell today's incidents to Veer also.
He smiled at his brother.

Soon he heard female voices from one side and turned to see the beautiful sight. Jwala is ready in a beautiful saree for the engagement. She is looking like a goddess. Still a serious expression is maintained in her face.

 Still a serious expression is maintained in her face

Vedanth smiled at her.

Soon her parents and his parents made them stand together

Soon her parents and his parents made them stand together..the entire crowd gathered around them with their blessings and wishes. He was smiling and she was faking a smile.

Ved's father hand over a ring to him and Jwala's Appa gave a ring to her. She received the ring with shivering hands. He smirked at her.
Soon the elders asked them to exchange the rings. She looked at him for the first time..He smirked at her.

He hold her left hand softly and slid the ring on her ring finger...And now it's Jwala's turn. She took his right hand and unwillingly slid the ring on his finger. He smiled. Everyone around them clapped for the already married, now engaged couple. Ved hold her shoulder slightly. She throw a hateful glare at him. Ved's mom came forward and kissed her forehead.
"Love you my daughter..."she said and Jwala smiled once wholeheartedly. Everyone started showering them with wishes and gifts...her parents and sister too...

"How is it? No matter how much you try to escape from this fate, you can't.. because you are destined for me Jwala..."Ved whispered in Jwala's ears.
*****
Precap: Vedanth knowing his sister's truth - His guilt - Perfect punishment for Vedika.

Sorry for short update..I didn't want to drag the chapter....Stay tuned for next chapter.. Again I can't assure an earlier update since tomorrow is really a busy day for me..😉😉😉
Dedicating this chapter to
pavithravellingiri
:)Teju