His Dad's Love!!!

Recap: Jwala uniting Ved and Ben.

Jwala's PoV
I was reading the newspaper when Vedika rushed to me. I saw her with a worried face.

"What happened Vedi?" I asked her who is no less than a beautiful friend and sister for me now.

"There... Dad..."she was trying to gain her breathe back.
"Relax...sit here..."I hold her to calm down. But she didn't sit.
"Bhabhi... Come down fast...Bhaiyya is arguing with dad...both are very angry...I am getting scared...I didn't see them like this till now...mom is also worried....Pls do something.."she was about to cry.

I was shocked. I didn't see Ved arguing with his dad till now... eventhough he have some problems with his dad, he didnt shout at him as per my knowledge..he always obeyed his dad without questioning..now what happened?

"Hey dont worry... come..let's see.."I grabbed her hand and walked along with her. I heard their shouts while stepping down the staircase. I wondered. I saw mom standing next to them and trying to control Ved. Both Ved and dad were extremely angry which can be read from their faces.

"Dad..I am not a kid now..I am also a successful business man like you..I can take some decisions my own.. don't treat me like a primary school kid anymore.."Ved shouted making me shock.

"You can take decisions...but if you are wrong,I have the responsibility to correct it...when your decision is about our company,I definitely can involve..."Dad said.

"Now I am the Managing Director our company...it's me who should decide about confidential deals related to our firm... Dont involve everywhere.. It's irritating me like hell ..."he hitted on the sofa.

"Shut...what are you talking Ved?? Did you lost your mind? You are not supposed to talk with your dad like this..."Mom snapped at him.

"I know mom..he is my dad..but I am his son too..he didn't remember it till now..for him, I was just a slave...he will decide and I should obey him whatever it is...I didn't have a voice infront of him till now...He is the one who decided everything in my life...he didn't ask me whether I like it or not..he sent me to US for higher studies without enquiring about my opinion...I didn't want to... but I was scared of him and so I went..he made me head of our company When I was not prepared for it...I agreed with him eventhough it was related to my career..I was always toy and my key was with him till now..
why should I obey him even in this age?" Ved gritted his teeth making everyone shocked.

"Ved...he haven't cause any harm to you with his decisions till now...a dad won't harm his son in anyway...it was all for your good.."Vedika said.

"Ved...when did I treat you like a slave?? I did all for your good..you said about your successful career a few minutes before.. remember that I am the reason for it.."His dad warned.

"I agree... whoever the reason is, now I am also a proved businessman..I also know about business and I am sure I can take my own decisions for the betterment of our firm...why can't you give me a chance? Lets see whether my decision to replace the deal is right or wrong...I want some freedom as the head of the company..if you are gonna decide everything at our company, then why am I sitting there in MD chair.. just to pass your information to the staffs..I didn't take MBA from abroad to be a dummy for you..."he said.