Dad & Son!!!

Recap: Ved's argument with his dad - Jwala revealing truths regarding his dad - shocked Vedanth.

FLASHBACK
The Day when Jwala and Vedanth's engagement date is fixed.

Jwala is waiting for Prakash to speak something since he is the one who asked her to meet him. She was tensed not because of thinking about what his dad will ask her. But it's a tragedic day for her in all senses. Firstly she is going to marry him again after three months. She dont know what life will bring her within this months. And on the another side her parents are treating her like a stranger which is hurting her heart very much.

She stood there playing with her fingers till Prakash turned to her.
"Jwala.. from the moment onwards you entered into this house, you are my daughter...See me in the place of your dad.." he said making her relieved.

"I don't know why have you done this blunder. Both Parents were ready for your marriage with Ved..then why did you agree for a register marriage?" He asked making her stressed.

"That.. uncle..dad.. didn't he tell you the reason?"she asked.
"I didn't believe him and his stupid reasons till now...I know he is a fool and expert in making stories... if I was convinced with his story, I wouldn't have ask you.."he said.

She lowered her eyes.
"He is an idiot... Dont know the seriousness of life now also...But I didn't expect this from you Jwala.. even if he insisted you for a register marriage, you should have convince him.."He said in disappointment.

"I am sorry..."she said in a sad tone.
"Jwala..I am not blaming you.. whatever happened,I know he must be the sole reason for it...May be he can ditch his mom with his story making power...but it's difficult for me to believe it...Tell me beti...what happened exactly? I Want to know because I don't want my son to go into more and more problems..I always wanted to see him as a better human...But day by day he is stooping so low that any dad can't bear...."Prakash said.

Jwala leaned on to the wall resting her head back.
"I will tell everything.."she started telling everything happened between her and Ved from the first day from office till the register marriage. Prakash was shattered after hearing the complete story.

"Oh god..is this the reason why you resigned the job? You should have tell me the day when I came to meet you in your home..why Jwala? Why did you tolerate all this non sense?"Prakash asked.

"Uncle..I didn't have any other option..he is the reason why my Appa is alive now..So I decided to give my life to him in return..."Jwala said.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? I would have give you the money for your father's surgery.."he said.
"Sorry uncle...I didn't want to make a rift between you and your son..."she apologized.

Prakash walked here and there thinking for some minutes. He stopped infront of Jwala and looked at her.
"Jwala...can I ask you one question? Will you reply me honestly?" He asked.
"Yes.."she nodded.
"Do you love him?" He asked making her shocked.
"Uncle...me...I.."she couldn't give an answer.
"Ok I can understand..there is no single reason for you to love him...on the other side there are 100 reasons for you to hate him...I will change my question...Will you love him in future one day?" His next question was another shock to her.