The Kidnap & Rescue

Recap: Jwala going to office - She is missing - Ved and Arav's efforts to find Jwala.

Jwala's PoV
I opened my eyes and shocked seeing the new place...I was tied to a chair and it seems to be an isolated place.. I still remember when Arav asked me to go back home as it's my engagement today....When I was about to enter into the road a jeep stopped infront of me.. Before understanding anything I was pulled into the back seat and they made me smell something...now I am here in a condition unable to move...this is a room which is filled with dust and old furnitures... probably an unused or old house...I was sitting on a chair in the middle of this room.my hands are tied to the backside. I tried to break the rope..but nothing happened...

I observed the surrounding And once again disappointed as there is no one here to help me..I was about to cry when I heard a male voice. Soon the door opened to reveal two unknown male faces...I couldn't identify them..but their appearance reminds me of goons in some action movies.

"So u woke up? Good..."One man asked me.
"Why did you kidnap me? What have I done to you?"I shouted.
"We also don't know..may be madam can tell you .."Other man said and I was stucked on the word madam.
"Madam??"I asked.

"Yes...."I heard a female voice from behind the door. Soon a girl in her shirt and skirt entered inside. Her face was covered with scaff so that I couldn't see her face. She walked towards me and stand infront of me.. her eyes..I know her..I hv seen her somewhere..

"Hai beautiful..how are you?" She asked and I was shocked.
I know this voice very well.. I started thinking.
"Sorry..what type of a question is it? Today is your engagement and I am asking this..."she laughed while talking.

"Vedika....."I yelled identifying the voice.
"Wow...my would be sis in law is very sharp.."she said removing the scaff from her face. It's her.. Vedanth's sister.. Vedika..but why? How could she do this to me?

"What have you done Vedika?"I asked crying

"Don't you know? Why did you enter into my brother's life?"she asked sitting infront of me on another chair.