Innocent Jwala & Beast Vedanth

Recap: Vedanth dropping Jwala - Revealing his evil plans - Doubting Arav

Jwala's PoV: Next Day at office
Oh god..today will be my end...Each time looking at clock gave me more and more heart attack... Yesterday he warned me to come at exactly 9 and it's already 9:20 now...He will kill me for sure...that lazy girl Janani made me late...her and her naughtiness😤😤

I took the lift and reached the third floor only to see a worried Susan waiting for me.... Her expressions made me more and more worried.

 Her expressions made me more and more worried

"Jwala...Where were you till now? Vedanth Sir was enquiry you for the last twenty minutes....Dont waste time here...go quick to him"she warned.

So I am right...he is already ready to kill me..😩 Now, Jwala get ready to face today's torture....👍 I rushed to his office and almost damaged the door while opening it in hurry... I raised my head only to see an angry Vedanth Sir....😭😭 I was scared. He stood up from his chair. He came near to me as close as my breathe. I closed my eyes. Noth happened for few minutes and I opened the eyes only to see a furious Vedanth Sir sitting on chair with a smirk...Is he making fun of me?😟 What did he actually want?

"When will your actual working hour start?"he asked maintaining the same position

"9 a.m."I said bending my head. I know what he is up to.
"Did I make you remember it yesterday?"he again asked with the same smirk.
I nodded.
"I want an answer...Not your head movement"he shouted in a voice that the entire office can hear.
"Yes..."I said scaring. I dont know why I am this much weak as never before. He is my boss and I want this job. That may be the only reason....
"What did you then told yesterday?"he stood up this time.
"I know it and don't need to make me remember about usual timing..."I said
"What?"he raised his brow
"That's actually you told yesterday night"I corrected.

Next move was unexpected. He dragged me outside the cabin holding my wrist tightly. I winced in pain but my voice didn't came out. He threw me to a nearby table and every staff shocked.

"What do you think of yourself Ms.PA? Smartness is good ...but don't try to be over smart. Everyone here is working with equal sincerity...and you don't have any exception. If you can't follow our rules and timing,its better to start your own company and starts working there."he said stressing each and every word.

Everyone looked at me as if I have done a big sin....Most of them started laughing at me...
"I will not afford irresponsible behavior whoever it is...Now tell what punishment you need for this mistake? It should be a warning for all of the staffs. And I strictly want you to never repeat this mistake."he yelled.

I hate my life within a single day. What made me his PA? I started cursing that fate.😭😭😭

Just then the sweeper came with a bucket to clean the floor. He stopped him.
"Ms.PA, go and clean the office.This is your punishment."he smirked looking at me. I was shocked.😱

"But sir...I" I stopped when his face suddenly changed.
"Don't you know to obey your boss?"he shouted and threw me on floor by holding my hair with his one hand.

That was the end of all my self confidence... seriously I started hating this life..Why should I born into this world?

I stood up from floor and took the bucket and clothe from the sweeper. I again kneel down and started cleaning the floor. For my surprise, my tears had already stopped. May be tears also started hating me for my helplessness. I didn't looked at the laughing and giggling figures around me. Susan may looking at me with sympathy. Or she also started hating me? Let it be like that only....When I hating myself,what the need for others to love me? I don't want anyone.Jwala is alone always. I dont know when that beast returned to the cabin. But I am sure he is watching me from inside the cabin and enjoying all this...what was the mistake I have done? I have denied his friendship as I clearly knew his intentions...I denied his lift offer for which yesterday he made me agree to it with his plans and torture...no, the real mistake was I never gave him a chance to flirt with me. These all are punishments for that mistake.

I finished my cleaning and stood up only to realize that no one is around me now except the sweeper. I avoided his face with sympathy to me and return back his things.

I again went to Mr.Beast's cabin. He was waiting for me there. He looked me carefully at my sweating body. I averted my face.

"Come here."he said
I moved towards him.
"Why did you came late?"he asked with a serious face.
"I missed the bus"I lied.
"Dont lie Ms.Jwala....You were busy with your boy friend.Thats why you were late." His words made me shocked.😰

"What?"I asked.
He immediately took a packet from the drawer and threw it on my face. I took it and opened only to become more shocked.😱😱😱
Now I can understand for wht I got this punishment?😏

It was a photograph in which I am talking to Arav in his shop. And it is taken today morning. Yes I have met him today morning. But Nisha was also with me and she left early. It was just a casual meeting. Why this beast is following me? Why did this matter to him? Arav is my friend and it will not affect my boss in anyway.

"Tell me who is this Arav?"he asked pinning me to the wall. I tried to escape from his grip. But he didn't allowed me. Oh god...with what material you are building this men?😕😕😕
"He is my friend" I said truthfully.
"No you are lying again Ms.PA...He is your boy friend."he hold my worst tightly.

"Even if he is my boyfriend that doesn't matter to you Mr.Vedanth. It's my personal matter."I said pushing him away with all my strength. This time I became successful. I sighed.

"It doesnt matter to me. But it matters to this company as now you are the personal assistant of the MD of this company. You are not allowed to spent your time with your so called boy friend in the company timing. From 9 to 5 your time only belongs to me"he said for which I looked at him in surprise.

"I mean belongs to this company"he corrected.

I felt to cry...Arav is my friend and I don't want to prove it to any beast. But I felt disappointed as I can't express my angriness to him.

"Ms.PA... come here...today you are going to work in my cabin"he said dragging a chair to me. I sat on it as I have no other way. What he is thinking about me? Am I a slave to him? Why are you so weak Jwala?

I started my work completely avoiding the unanswered questions and my boss's gaze on me.
Precap: ??? Not planned anything🙏🙏🙏

Thank you all,
:)Teju