Jwala is missing

Recap: Vedanth questioning Jwala - Veer advising Ved.

Engagement Day
So today is the engagement day and the whole house is busy on arrangements and decorations. Vedanth is the one who is most excited. He believes that this engagement will make their relationship a step closer. He woke up and took a shower earlier than usual. He wore a white color shirt and blue jeans. He didnt forget to take a look on mirror before coming outside the room. He knocked on Jwala's room and no response came. So he opened the door and entered inside. But he couldn't find her anywhere. So he quickly came downstairs. There he found Jwala enjoying her breakfast. Her appearance made him understood that she is going to office today also. And that made him angry.

"Jwala, where are you going?"he asked coming towards the dining table.

For a moment she worried seeing his anger and she sighed.
"Ved.. can u listen to me before jumping to conclusions?" She asked normally.
"Tell me where are you going on your engagement day?"he asked sitting beside her.
"Ved..I have an important meeting today..I can't miss it..pls understand me.."she said.
"Are you mad? Even I also hv meetings and work today..but I cancelled all this for this day..."he said.
"That's because you Re giving importance to engagement more than anything..I can't do that..."she said.
"Anyway you are not going today...It's my order."he said hitting on table.
"Who are you to order me?" She asked standing up.
"I am your husband...don't you know?"he asked standing.

"Husband will order and wife will obey him...Ved..you forgot which century we are living in..I think marriage is a relationship where husband and wife will understand each other..but you are still on the theory that husband is dominant and only he can order.. Thats why you can't understand me..."she said

"Jwala..I will support you on another day.. but this time I can't.. because today you must be here...I know you are not much interested in this engagement.. atleast for mom and dad..Pls"he requested.

"I already take permission of your parents."she said making him shocked.
"Oh..so you don't need my permission or dont have responsibility to let me know where you are going..if I didn't see you till now, I might haven't Know it.."he said.
"I was about to call you and inform..I thought to not disturb your sleep..so I was waiting..."she tried to convince him.

"I am not a fool to believe you"he shouted.
"Ved..One last time I am Saying...The engagement time is at late evening..the guests will only come after noon..I will come after the meeting before noon itself..."she said.
"I know you won't come..it's your agenda to make me irritated always.."he said.
"If I am alive, I will be here before evening..."she said and took her bag..
"Bye"she said before going.
He looked at her with anger.
*****
Vedanth's PoV

It's been 1 pm and I am still waiting for her to return...I called her many times..But she was not attending the calls..I know she is doing it intentionally. Idiot...she and her meeting..I know whom she is meeting now...I looked at the entrance expecting her return.. but it never happened.

"Ved..."mom called me and I turned to see her worrying.
"Where is Jwala? Its been so late...the guests already started arriving and everyone is searching for her..what happened to her?" She asked me.
But I didn't have any answer.
"I don't know mom.."I said honestly.
"What are you saying? Call her and ask her to return fast"she adviced me.
"Mom.she is not attending my calls..I even tried from landline and Bhaiyya's number.."I said and she was shocked.