The Night of Confession

Recap: Jwala at Vedanth's home - Arav calling...

"I can't understand what is happening here...Ved brought his PA home and introduced as his wife...And you both accepted it so easily...wonderful...Am I watching some film??" Veer shouted.

"What else we should do? You tell Veer" Prakash asked.
"Did you contact her family? Wht they are saying?" Veer asked.
"They also dont know anything...They said Ved and Jwala married without informing them.."Lakshmi said.
"And you both believed it.. superb.."Veer clapped his hands.
"Mom..Dad..I am warning you..there has something happened without our knowledge...do you think Jwala will simply marry our Ved? He have done something..I am sure..."Veer continued.
"I know Veer..I can understand it..."Prakash said.
"What are you both trying to prove?" Lakshmi asked looking at her husband and son.
"If they both marry according to their mutual decision..then why she is crying?? She should be happy na?" Prakash asked.
"I know my brother a lot...he is hiding the real reason from us all...we should have to find it.."Veer said.
"You do what you wants..but I am warning you both...I want Jwala..only she can change my son now..don't lose her" Lakshmi said.
"Lakshmi..you go and call her for dinner..she must be hungry..and Veer you don't ask anything to her now..she needs some time.."Prakash said.
Lakshmi and Veer nodded.

Jwala's PoV
I was eating my dinner at their dining table. His whole family is eating around me..His parents are treating me as their daughter...I don't know why his bhabhi is glaring at me... and I can see his brother looking at me as if he is trying to find something in me... his mother is serving me more and more food smilingly.. His father is eating calmly as if nothing happened...and here my husband is eating next to me..his face reminds me as if he has conquered the whole world..no mR.Ved...you are going to lose what you have also...Pls wait...I quickly finished my dinner and washed my hands.

"Jwala..you go and take rest...if you want you can take another room.."his mom said. I felt some relaxation.
"No mom.she will use my room.."Ved shouted from dining table.

I looked at him in shock...what he is up to...I saw his mom smiling at me..and then I walked towards his room with a confused mind and heavy heart.
*****
"What the hell are you talking?" Vedika shouted at Shalini loudly.

"I am saying truth only.."Shalini replied.

"How can it happen?? How he married without informing his family?"Vedika sat on bed holding her head with both hands.

"If it was just a marriage, we can still relax..but that girl.... how he . married that slum girl???? Dont he have a better choice??" Shalini tried to add fire.

"I am very much sure...She had made him fall in her dirty trap...I know Ved a lot...he won't marry her unless she blackmailed him to do so...That bitch will soon taste the medicine from me.."Vedika said with anger.

"Yes..we should teach her a lesson..."Shalini supported her.

"What she think off? Living happy here as my sis in law..not possible..soon I will kick her out from this house..I will do whatever possible for that..it's my word..."Vedika laughed evily. Shalini smirked.
*****
Jwala's PoV
I entered inside his room....and soon I felt to faint thinking about all the incidents recently happened in my life..I didnt have strength to remember all again....I hold one of the chairs to get a support...but again my vision blurred and I was about to fall when I felt two strong arms holding me through my waist...I saw Vedanth with a worried face...And he lifted me in his arms..soon my eyes closed with tiredness...