I am your Boss

First of all, thank you so much everyone for your continuous support🙏🙏 Sorry for this extremely late update. I hope everyone can understand me😄😄😄 couldn't reply for your earlier comments... sorry...will do it soon👍
*****
Recap: Ved's promise to Ben on taking revenge to Jwala - Prakash appreciating Ved for Jwala's work

Next day at office

Vedanth entered to office and saw Jwala already started working on his computer. He looked at the watch and saw its sharp 9 O' clock. He was amazed at Jwala's timing.

Who is here boss?😕 Me or her😟 Did she shifted her cabin to here?😏 Ved, be careful

Who is here boss?😕 Me or her😟 Did she shifted her cabin to here?😏 Ved, be careful...One day she will take your MD status also. I dont know what will happen when dad came to know that she is the one who is doing all works here? 😰 That would be my last day here...Not only here, he will throw me out from home also...Wait.....Where will I go when he throw me out??😕 Lets go to Shona's house...no no..she is a fraud. I will go to Girly's house. She is better.👍 ( Vedanth's inner voice😂😂)

He entered to the cabin and Jwala looked at him from top to bottom. Soon she shifted her gaze to the computer screen. She continued her work as if no one other than her is existing there. He was wondered with her calm behavior.

Do she want me to give my identity card to recognize me as her boss?😟 Why is she not even wishing me?😕 Is she deaf or blind?? Oh god how should I tolerate her😱
(Vedanth's inner voice)

He sat on the chair opposite to her. Now it is looking like she is the boss and he is a working employee under her who is now waiting for her orders. He looked at her without even blinking his eyes. She is not giving him any attention. He was very much irritated with her behavior. Ofcourse😂 how can he remain cool when a beautiful girl is ignoring him as if he is not present there.

"Good morning madam" he said finally giving out all his frustration. He was annoyed very much.
She looked back at him with wonder.
He gave a teasing smile back.
"What? Do you want to work? If so then I am ready to move out. You do your job" she said teasing him back.
He was shocked.
"No no....you do it..I have no problem. Its your wish na? I will not interfere. All the best" he moved out of the cabin without looking back.