you did this... didn't you?

“Oh, shit. It’s you, isn’t it?” I heard Matt say, barely believing it. “You’re… alive?” We used to be friends. Good friends, in fact. There was a time when we shared everything. We lived in the same rooms, we ate the same foods, we even shared the same girls. We had known each other for years, and we had come to understand each other. Together, we were going to make our careers. Together, we would be business partners. I would have trusted my life in Matt’s hands. Turns out, I shouldn’t have.So, you recognise me despite all you’ve done to me?” I asked. “Do you feel sorry for what you’ve done to your friend?” I let the red dress that I was wearing fall to the floor. Sure, I was embarrassed to have him look at my feminised figure, including my minuscule and castrated manhood. I was embarrassed to have him see how soft my skin had gotten. How hairless I had become. Those small but perky tits on my chest. But I needed him to see. I didn’t want him to be able to deny a thing.”I swear, Rory,” he said, using that old name that I had practically forgotten. “I really thought you were dead. I had no idea you were aliveand looking like this.” “Don’t bullshit me, Matt!” I yelled, more determined than ever to get my revenge.”You sold me to those people. You knew what they were going to do to me.” I kicked the dress away.I was inches away from getting an admission. I didn’t know what I was going to do next. Yes,I knew that Matt couldn’t restore my masculinity.But I know that he’s got money. Sure, he doesn’t appear to flaunt it, but if he didn’t sell me to them for wealth, why did he? He’s gotta be rich.

We were successful at what we did, and he would only have gotten rid off me if he wanted all the money to himself.”No,I swear!” he pleaded. “After you disappeared, I became depressed. I stopped working, and I decided to set lower goals for myself. You know, I loved you, Rory. Not just as a friend, but I always wanted you. You can’t believe I had something to do with your disappearance.” Loved me?” I asked, suddenly feeling a lot less confident. “You’re not secretly rich?” Secretly rich?” Matt said, in total confusion. “I inherited this lousy place from my grandparents! I work as a teacher. My life went to shit without you. Believe me, I am overjoyed to see you’re alive!” Shit. I just exposed myself to Matt for nothing. As I sheepishly reached for my dress lying on the floor, I felt like all that determination had vanished. I felt like the pathetic sissy they had made me, once again.”… I know there’s probably lots of thoughts in your head,” Matt said. “But if you untie me, I will make you a cup of tea and we can talk about what happened. I don’t know what happened to you, but we can figure it out together. I’ll let you live here with me, you won’t need to pay for rent or anything. Just let me be your friend again, Rory.Thank you…”I sobbed as I put the dress back on my now shaking body. “I’m sorry,Matt. You’re a good friend.