3 in 1 stranger inside her

Fit
A man with the ability to hop into other’s bodies takes over a beautiful woman that he sees every day on his walk home. He uses his sexuality to tease the neighborhood men, before going off to explore his new body on his own. Before he leaves her body, he sinks some subliminal hooks in her mind to reward himself later.

The Right Woman
A strange wand allows a man to possess for one day anyone he touches with it. Spotting a beautiful stranger in a crowd, he takes his opportunity to take the perfect, feminine body he’s always envied and have some fun inside.

Lauren’s Mind
A young man’s wish is unexpectedly granted, allowing him to slip into the mind of the girl who got away as she lives out her life. Can he influence her actions? Or is he just a passenger in her body?

My walk home from work always takes me by Fancy Pants Park, which is usually filled with a gaggle of beautiful women. The actual name is probably so-and-so Memorial Park, but I call it Fancy Pants Park because it’s in an upscale neighborhood…and it’s a park. The women who hang out there at this time of day always seem to be dressed a little more fashionable and, based on the lack of children with them, they seem to sit there to chat and be seen. Or maybe they’re coming home to their children and nannies after a hard day at the gym or organizing their chakras or whatever it is trophy wives do. They’re well-kept women and they do take care of themselves like it’s their job, which it basically is. Maybe not all of them are trophy wives. At least some of them are there to scope out eligible men with the intention of becoming trophy wives.

I’m not looking for a wife, trophy or otherwise. I’m not into vapid women who obsess about their appearance and what Sarah’s wearing now and oh, can you believe the corner store doesn’t even sell lactose free cheese? I want a woman I can talk to, to be friends with as well as lovers. Though, that doesn’t mean I don’t like to look. All guys like to look.

I particularly like looking at the women who’ve just finished their jog, or are just on the way to the gym. Sometimes if they’re warming up by flexing their perfectly toned bodies I’ll stroll through the park and take the long way round so I can glimpse their solid legs and their trim abs. I don’t want to date these women, but what I wouldn’t give to ride them hard. I don’t like to think of myself as this type of male chauvinist who only sees women as sex objects. But, man, when they’re dressed in their skin-tight athletic gear, their solid bodies half-naked and glistening, trimmed and toned all over…it drives me wild.

And then I see her. The one. Kyla. I see her most days and she always does this to me, even when she’s not dressed as provocatively as she is now. Her beautiful image is seared into my brain, penetrating my thoughts. God, I’d like to do the same to her.

She’s standing right by the bench as I enter the park, stretching for her run. Her perfectly manicured fingernails trace their way down one leg, then the other. The tiny, Lycra shorts hug her slim ass and reveal her long, golden legs. She’s ripped, more fit than me and anyone I know. Her abs nearly ripple with a six-pack but she’s not all skin and bone. Her tight pink top hides some firm breasts and I can see the muscles coiled beneath the smooth skin of her perfect arms. Her dark hair flows down over her shoulders as she changes position, stretching her calves now.