A better life

David was a poor, homeless man who always moved his spot where he slept since he was most of the time looking in bins for scraps unless a couple of kind people gave him food, and rarely, food. Most of the time people just gave him a sour look and walked off. Although he got used to this behaviour, he still found it very upset that people weren't kind to him.

However in the past couple of weeks, he had perched a spot near a popular housing residence and always sat on the roof of some nearby houses. Only for one thing: he had seen this family, who had not seen him, watching this TV show every night. As far as David was concerned, it was about rich people and the lives they lived. One thing he noticed was how kind the rich people were. He had expected them to be greedy sods who didn't like giving away money.

Although David would love to stop being a homeless man, he didn't think being rich would be any better. Oh well, he thought, as long as it doesn't cloud my mind, I'll be fine, as he watched the newest episode of this show.However, this episode had a girl around the ages of 18 to 20 and started a poor life before becoming one of the richest girls of her age. With that, David started to think again about whether he wanted a better life or stick to his current one. Eventually, his desire for a better life got the better of him and said out loud to himself, "I wish I had a life like one of those women on TV". Yet, what he didn't know was that television could obey every command, whether it was to do with television or not. It zapped David from afar whilst he wasn't looking and sucked him into the world of this TV series.

When David woke up, he realised he was at a mansion. He felt happy at this and decided to have a walk around the grounds for a while before getting his feet stuck in some red panties. Whatever, thought David, I can just move on. He couldn't though, as this pair of panties were slowly crawling up his legs, turning his skin a light shade of brown and removing all body hair from his legs, as well as making his feet shrink in size. These panties were powerful, as they just ripped off David's trousers and pant's before finally settling into his crotch, turning it into womanhood. David shreiked as his dick was gone. He tried to run fast but then got his feet trapped in a silk blue and red skirt. That skirt was also climbing up her legs and once it was in place, David's thighs swelled, his waist sank in, his hips flared and his ass was sticking out more, making it a perfect target for a man to grab and feel its sexiness.

Whilst David was trying to run around, he bashed into a tree and a necklace fell down onto his neck, which immediately sucked his Adam's Apple out of his neck. His skin turned to a Latin-american descent, his lips became more kissable, his cheeks and mouth widened, his eyebrows became manicured and trimmed and his eyes grew larger. Just then, a shock from her skull caused David's hair to grow outwards, blinding him and making him bash into the tree again, where two bracelets fell down onto his hands. Her hands now became smaller, more feminine and more dainty whilst her arms became smoother and slender, just like her legs. As she was trying to brush her hair away from her face, she bashed into another tree and fell to the ground, yelling in immense high-pitched pain. Davids looked at his shirt and noticed her nipples were turning into boobs. They went from A cup, to B Cup and finally stopping at a large CC Cup. Now David's shirt had turned into a cute blue blouse. The transformation was complete. Before David could yell for help, he lost all his old memories and they were replaced with new