Bad side

You are a nice, happy guy. You never do anything to radical and like to take it nice and easy. However you have trouble getting girls and want to fix it. You are digging through your basement, looking for an old watch from a while back when you come upon something strange. It appears to be an old nike shoe. "what is this doing here?" you say. "they are very nice" with curiosity, you put one on. "a feeling of chills comes over your body as you feel yourself begin to change.

    your height falls to a short 5'1 as your body hair begins to contract. It completely Becomes nothing. Your face reshapes to that of a latina female as your hair extends to a long and silky haircut. two massive lumps appear on your chest looking no smaller then D. "Oh my" you say, as your voice raises in pitch into a bitchy high pitched voice. The thighs thicken as you run your hands down them making way to your ass, which is now a large plumpy butt. Your vision gets blurrier, not to fear however as you are now wearing a pair of nerdy glasses. From your old beat up t-shirt appears a tight red bra and latex blue shirt, which can barley hold your massive rack. Leggings also appear to complement the sexy body, showing off an ass asking to be spanked.

    Old memories begin to fade as new ones take there place. You remember yourself as yolanda, A 21 year old tattoo artist and your boyfriend jack, who you will go home to tonight and will embark on some "Hot pleasure"