new body (prequeal)

When Carson had told me about what had happened to him and Jared, I was dumbstruck. A program that made men into women and paid them for it? I couldn’t believe it. However, my interest was peaked. I had to see it for myself and so I went to the website that Carson had told me about. It wasn’t too difficult to find, but once I was there, I was rather amazed. Pictures of beautiful women were all over the website, ranging from all races and all styles of clothing. I was amazed, and intrigued. According to the website you could hire certain people for certain things, some you could hire for sex, others would date you so you could say you had a really hot girlfriend, some would even marry you. The only caveat with all of this is that every woman was at one point a man. Every single busty blonde and curvy cutie was at one point male. Some of them wanted to stay female, others were just trying it temporarily. All the pictures on the website were of men who decided to make the change permanent and were definitely interested in sex or marriage. I saw a number on the website and decided I would give them a call to ask some questions, it couldn’t hurt to understand this better.
When I dialed the number I knew what I was going to ask and soon a female voice could be heard on the other end, “Hello, this is bodies for hire, I’m Jade, how may I help you today?”
“Hi Jade, I’m Reggie Garcia, I just have a few questions about your service.” I said.
“Alright Reggie, are you calling to ask about hiring someone or are you looking to work for us?” Jade asked.
“I have some questions about working for you.” I responded.
“Alright, what questions do you have?” She asked.
“If I want to work for you, are the changes permanent?” I asked.
“Not unless you want them to be. We also have a requirement that if you are looking for permanent changes, you need to work with us for a minimum of a year.” Jade answered.
“Alright, what is the shortest time I could work?” I asked.
“You could work for just a day if you wanted, those jobs however usually involve sex or something like a fancy dinner that someone needs a date too.” Jade said.
“Alright, and do you decide what I look like or is that largely my choice?” I inquired.
“Well it really depends. If you are looking for a permanent change, we allow you to decide everything, this is the same with a long term temporary change. Long term temporary is anything that would exceed a month. However, if you do a short term change, that is up to whoever is hiring you. Now, if you are doing a short term that becomes long term, we do not change you, but we will pay you extra to compensate.” Jade explained.
“Alright, I think that’s all my questions.” I said.
“Sounds good. If you would like to apply you can do so on our website. Have a great day.” With that I hung up the phone.
I sat there thinking about everything I had heard and began to wonder about whether or not it would be worth it. Right now I was between jobs, so this would be a good way to make some money. I looked at the website page and saw a button that simply said, “Register.” My mouse hovered over it for a brief second before I clicked it and began to fill out the registration form. It was all very simple stuff, name, race, date of birth, whether or not I was willing to have sex. I filled them all out, Reggie Garcia, 5/4/95, and yes. Then I just waited.

It hadn’t even been an hour when I was contact by Bodies for Hire about a job that I had been selected for. Apparently, some rich guy wanted a girlfriend for two weeks that would accompany him to Hawaii. I gladly accepted when I heard how much I was getting paid, all I had to do was show up to a doctor's office with all my body hair and facial hair shaved. The next day I went into the office of someone named Dr. Hodgins and when I got there I was greeted by a young brunette in a tight grey dress. She had deep brown eyes and a massive ass with a pair of tits that just about bounced out of her dress with every step she took.
“Reggie, when I heard you were coming I couldn’t believe it.” She said.
“I’m sorry, I don’t think we’ve met.” I responded, I think I would have recognized a girl like this.
“We have. You probably just don’t recognize me. I was Carson, now I’m Carly.” She responded.
I was dumbfounded, my jaw dropped to the ground as I stared at Carson’s new body. He had told me that they had made him a babe, but I could hardly believe what I was seeing, “How… what… you’re…”
“I know, pretty great huh? Come with me, I’m going to lead you to the lab where we are going to get you all set up with your new body. Also, I read the description of what this guy wants, damn, you are in for a treat.” Carly said as we walked down a hallway and a set of stairs.
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“You’ll see. Just so you know, these new bodies take a bit of getting used too. We are giving you three days, which should be plenty of time. After that your employer will come and pick you up and you will go on vacation. He is required to pay for all your expenses, so feel free to get whatever you want. However, you marked yes for being alright with sex, so that is required when he wants it. After you are all done for the two weeks, he will bring you back here and we will change you back to your old self. Sound good?” Carly asked.
“Yeah, sounds good.” I responded.
We entered a small lab with a single table in the center of the room. I was handed an enormous white bra and a large pair of white panties. I looked at them with confusion and was told to strip down and put them on. I took off all my clothes and Carly stared in awe when she saw my penis. I quickly slipped on the panties and they were big enough that my penis still flopped out, and the bra was so big that I was wondering what size my melons would be. I laid down on the table and Carly stood waiting. In walked a young blonde woman with blue eyes and huge tits, I began to wonder if they hired girls with small boobs at all. She introduced herself as Dr. Hodgins and she grabbed a small phial from the shelf filled with a clear liquid. She put it into a syringe and injected it into my arm. It burned as it entered my bloodstream and I could feel my bones shifting to make me shorter and my feet becoming more dainty along with my hands. I felt my thighs begin to inflate and my ass began to balloon with them. I could feel my penis being pushed up against the weave of my panties but it soon began to shrink inside of my body leaving me with a vagina. My insides began to burn and my face cracked around in pain as it reshaped. I could feel my organs push around to make room for my uterus and ovaries. I felt the hair on my head grow longer and when I looked down I could see my nipples changing to become more feminine. As they changed, my breasts soon filled my bra completely and as I began to breathe heavily they jiggled vigorously. I looked around when body stopped changing and I continued to breathe heavily.
I stood up from the table and felt myself get wobbly thanks to the added weight in both the front and back of my body. Carly walked me to my room and for the next three days I would have time to get used to my new body.

When my three days were up I was given new clothes to get me through the next two weeks, clothes that had all been chosen by my “boyfriend” along with a few swimsuits of his choice. I was told that they had made it so that when I changed, my brain functions had also changed to find him more desirable. When he came to pick me up I was wearing a white top that revealed a stunning amount of cleavage as well as a pair of shorts that were just short enough to expose a good amount of my large ass. I was wearing sandals and had my hair tied neatly in a bun. When he walked in I was mesmerized. His strong handsome body and his muscles that rippled under his white skin tight shirt. I smiled at him as he walked in and he introduced himself as Josiah, I introduced myself Mariana.
We took his private jet to Hawaii and arrived there just as the sun was setting, he explained to me that he was here for a business trip but every day after he got out we would spend the day with me. I had no objections to that. We both went into the hotel room and feel right asleep, him with his arms around me, and me pressed tightly against him.

The next day I was wearing a floral print bikini with a purple trim. The bikini was a bit small and and exposed quite a bit of the bottom of my breasts, along with a decent amount of cleavage. The bottom half felt very strange at first, it was thin and only covered the essentials. However, I found it rather enjoyable to be able to show off so much. I heard Josiah call my name and when I turned around he took a quick picture of me. I smiled at him and we began to walk along the beach. That night after dinner as the sun was setting, we went back to the hotel room and got busy.
When the vacation was over I was actually kind of sad. I enjoyed this, but as we were flying back, Josiah asked if I would want to do this for awhile longer. I gladly agreed and thought about how nice life could be in this body.