Bad fantasy

Harry was a big Doctor Who fan and fancied the character Clara Oswald from it. No one knew about his little secret until one day his mother found pictures of the character all over his computer. lots of files just containing pictures of Clara and one picture she saw, was one she liked the most. When Harry came home from school one day, his mother and his older twin sister's were waiting for him in the living room. "Care to explain why there is a lot of pictures on your computer of one girl?" 
His mother asked and he replied saying "I just fancy the character. That's all." 
While saying that the twins giggled and laughed for a couple of seconds and looking at him with smiles on their face's. "Now get him!" 
As his mum said that, his sisters quickly moved on him and got good grip of him. They dragged him to their mother's room and the mother walked in behind them and locked the door. 

The girls got him undressed and shaved all his body hair off. A small padded bra was clipped around his upper chest and a pair of white panties was put onto him. A pair of black tights were pulled up his legs and a red dress with small white flowers was put over the top of him and pulled downwards. As he tried to get out of their grasp but the girls still managed to over power him. A pair of black high heeled knee boots were put onto his feet and zipped up at the back of them. His arms were put through a black jacket arms and it was zipped up all the way and buttoned up and the belt was tightened as much as possible. A pair of black leather gloves were put onto his hands and brown hair extensions were attached to his short hair. Finally a bit of make-up was applied to his face to make him look more feminine. 

"Let's bring him into the middle of town so he can walk home!" 
As his mother said that both of the sister's agreed and he was taken to the middle of town and hand to walk home, dressed as his fantasy character.

The end.