Naughty nurse

"Just take one at breakfast and another before you go to sleep and your headaches will be gone in no time!" Derrick said. "Thank you doctor" the woman replied in a rather thick russian accent. "Next patient please" he said into the intercom to which the man on the other end replied "Dude this is weird..." "What?" Derrick said "There are like ten people all coming in and they all have their appointments at the same time Doctorino" the guy said, to which Derrick replied "Just send in the one at the top" after which he heard the all so familiar tune of the "new patient" sign.
A tall and pale man walked in, he was clutching at his stomach. "Alright give me a sec' I've seen this before" Derrick said, practically lying through his teeth as he didn't handle this kind of thing too often.
He walked too the supply cupboard and looked around for the right thing, a few seconds after he entered the automatic locks activated, locking him inside, pricking himself on something.
He heard intense moaning, followed by screaming, then more moaning.
Deciding not to rush outside and probably get himself killed or something like that he wanted to prepare, grabbing the fire axe and a few hypodermic needles, he searched for his phone, only to remember that he left it on his desk.
While doing this he was startled by someone banging on the door.
"Hey baby why don't ya open the door you tease!" the woman said. Almost instinctively he shouted "FUCK OFF!" to her.
A few seconds later she said "Ooooh I wonder what these buttons do..." after which the doors flung open and a woman wearing a fetishised construction worker outfit stood before him, panicking he swung the axe at her, she spread apart her breasts and the blade passed through, she grabbed him and flung him to the office floor, bending down and tearing his clothes off in one quick motion and penetrated herself with his penis.
Upon contact with his penis he could not move anything but his eyes , mouth and his left hand (which he was struggling with)
Derrick noticed a syringe on his left, near his hand, he couldn't read it but if he stabbed her with it it might do some good, he began to strain his hand and arm to move towards the syringe, he just managed to reach it as the girl began to approach an orgasm, he put all his strength into stabbing her with it and BOOM, right in the neck and injected as she cummed on him, but quickly falling asleep afterwards.
Checking the syringe he read, "Curare", however she seemed to be unconscious rather than what is normally supposed to happen (as he has been told). He picked himself up and cleaned himself off, buttoning his shirt and his trousers. Derrick took the axe to the automatic door lock, holding it closed, he repeated this on the supply cupboard after putting the girl inside. Not long after he managed to get into the camera systems but this only confirmed his fears that they were everywhere, not one room untouched, not one person unbimboed, he thought what happened to the children, but after seeing a threesome occuring between a fetishised police officer and two schoolgirls he quickly repressed that idea.
The thought of suicide popped up in his head, rather that then become a fetish doctor or something, he only then remembered that the only guns belonged to the security guards and his body rejected the idea of hanging himself and the live injections would take too long, it was at this moment when the cameras went down for a second and then a feed coming from a man wearing lime green WW1 overalls and a gas mask came up.
"Hmm, interesting, one survived, but no longer..." the man said "Who the fuck are you and what have you done!?" Derrick shouted "I think it's quite apparent what we've done, you and everyone else in the north west is now all our little sweets, and as for who I am? well that's not up to the masses yet..." The man replied "I'll fucking kill myself before you get me!" Derrick shouted back, his throat becoming hoarse, with a sigh the man said "Put the axe down Denise..." Derrick put the axe down and became incapable of moving "Open your shirt..." he did as asked "Put your hands on your nipples..." again Derrick did as asked "Hm, Welcome to our world..."
Derrick tweaked his nipples and instantly he was in ecstasy, he shrank in height from a 6' 11'' to a comparably miniature 5'8'' , his body hair began to pull itself inside and his hair on his head became very silky and reached down to his ass, at this point the Mental changes flooded in, but they were different than what he expected, rather than becoming less intelligent he became much more and began to realize, "of course! My masters need me to free the others!" Derrick thought to himself "Wait no more Derrick, that putrid 'male' name, only the masters deserve that honour, Denise is much better!" Denise thought "Let's see what happens now..." she said out loud.
She felt her hips expand as her shoulders shrank, her arms became much more petite as her latex gloves became silky and extended just below her elbows, she felt something begin to happen to her nipples, only to be disapointed by the relatively small boobs that grew out, but then she felt something magical happening to her ass and thighs, they both grew out to a huge size in contrast to her feet, which became smaller and were then covered by silk white high heels.
Denise stuck out her ass and gazed at a mirror, she was beautiful! her ass was huge, then she noticed her face, it was disgusting! it was revolting! it was, it was male! No one should have these things! But to her extreme pleasure it changed and her face became soft and beautiful.
At this point he noticed that his trousers cut off at the upper thigh, the upper most part became white lace panties and the lower part became stockings, The lab coat and shirt morphed into one and became part lab coat and very low v-neck shirt aswell as a nurse's hat appeared on her head.
Denise felt her penis become numb,  watching as the shaft became a purple dildo, the rest retreated inside and became a fully wet vagina, the dildo flipped around and penetrated her.
Overcome by lust Denise ripped down the supply room door and pulled the woman out and they began kissing and groping passionately.
The Construction Worker, called Jane, took out the dildo and put it in Denise's mouth and began vigorously licking her vagina.
Seemingly out of nowhere more bimbos came in and joined in, starting an orgy.

After a several hour long orgy they were all told to report to the local stadium, millions of bimbos were all flooding in and a large metal structure was located in the middle, everyone was horny and longing for what came next.
This looked like the entire population of L.A. to Denise, but her thoughts were cut short by a loud voice blaring from the speakers, it was Solek! one of the masters!
"Hello my little bimbos!" the voice said, at this point Denise was practically leaking from her vagina. "You should know now your mission, we shall dominate the world, for we deserve it and you love being our slave girls don't you?" the voice came and the crowd roared with pleasure and approval. "In order to establish ourselves here we must give ourselves occupations, the machine will scan you and assign you to what you need to do to please us" The upper part of it opened up and several things flew out, one for each person, they  extended out cups and several shafts that penetrated Denise's mouth, ass and vagina and the cups grasped her ass and breasts and each began to vibrate like earthquakes.
After an hour of this it ended, each drone retracting par Denise's, the speakers blared up "And we have our queen, say hello to Denise Cinnibar!"
Denise felt herself be lifted up into the air and the vibrating intensify, upon landing the arms retracted and injected her with something that made her sex drive ramp up exponentially.
Something great was about to happen...