female possession

*Female Possession*

After wandering around the island looking for Bayley Sasha had grown annoyed and also jealous that Bayley was treated like V.I.P first over Sasha herself.

“She is so lucky like why is she the one who gets to be first between the two of us huh I’m the Legit Boss what does she have that I don’t?! I have the charisma, I’ve got the best ratings, hell even I got a sexier body than her like damn if I wasn’t already me I’d be looking at this body as someone else and would love to be able to be them, not like them but actually be that person. God I wish I could remove myself from my body and just have sex with it all the time it’d feel amazing.” said Sasha as she had ranted out loud with nobody in sight to hear her.

After a while longer of Sasha seething mentally she walked into a strangely tall figure
“Would you move out of the way! Oh it’s just a tree..” said Sasha then the figure turned around looking at Sasha with its green eyes looking at her body up and down before blowing a green mist into Sashas face knocking her out

The demon ritual began as Sasha was limped upwards as she was chained to the podium after another female had her body possessed moments before it was Sashas turn the claw extracting Sashas soul from her chest and dropping it into the cauldron the demon that brought Sasha to the place greeted its new host body this demon was much larger than the other demons who were possessing bodies so it had its chance to wear such a perfect body. Sashas mouth opened up to the demon and the demon entered her mouth head first as Sashas body began to moan from the feeling as the demon was getting comfortable within her body as the last of the demon entered shutting Sashas mouth, her body began to shift as some of the demon was visible for a moment fitting into her body as its arm showed a bit getting into its right positions and showed the demons face as it stretched Sashas face before readjusting itself. After a while the demon was fully in control as it’s green eyes glowed from Sashas pupils. The demon looking up to see its master while standing next to Bayley and Charlottes possessed bodies seeing the sexy Scarlett Bordeaux who had a devious grin across her face.

The jet arrived again as a stomp came from it.
“Looks like “The Man” came around huh” said the mysterious voice.

Next Chapter Spooky Island Part 4: Becky Lynch