Swim suit model

One day jake and his family was going to the beach he was not happy about going but his mind changed once he saw a group of sexy girls posing in their bikinis. He was so exsited to get out he ran out of the back seat of the car and into the water far enough away from the girls so that he could snap photos of them without them knowing any better but then he felt a slight pinch in the bottom of his leg.

He woke up to find his family gone and was sorrnded by the girls. He screamed in a high pitched voice that he did not recognize. He then felt a wierd pain in his chest area he started to loose weight and his legs and arms were getting smoother. He looked at his hands that now became longer. Like why have I not panted these yet then h e was puzzled that he said that but did not mean it.

he began to shrink to a once 5"10 to a 5"6

His blue swim sute began to split in two. One half staid where it should be when the other half moved on to her chest area and a little on to her rist. 

His bathing suit because a bikini and a top with some bracelets. Then he felt a pain in his butt it started getting tighter and firmer. The he felt his pinis drink smaller and smaller UNTILL it became a vagina.

then he felt another pain in his chest as his chest started to grow into first A to B then finaly to C cups. His hair started to turn from black to blond and started growing to his chest. He started to become tanner and then feminine erges just started to rust in.

Like what's going on said the new Jessie one of the other girls said that you like got knocked out when we were taking like super sexy photos. She then asked hey do you now want to go shopping for some sexier clothes and made find some hot guys. Everyone said yes then they all left for town.

like sorry made one more mastake like I'm such a klutz.