Emma blunt

Mitch couldn't believe it, an all expense paid trip to London and back just to go try out for an acting job. He never really thought of himself an actor, but what the heck, what if he turned out to be good. He had just brought in his mail and was stunned to find this offer in the usual bills and adds. He had checked over and over to see if there was any odd wording or small print, but to his surprise, it looked completely legitimate. He was out of school for the next few days so this was perfect. Mitch called the number hoping for spots to still be open.
"This is GT Seirots, home of the most life changing events known to men! My name is Olivia what can we do for you?" answered a spunky receptionist. "Umm, hello, this is Mitch, I got thing in the mail from you guys offering a full paid trip to London to apply for an acting position," replied Mitch. "OH, YES, so glad you called Mitch, what is it you need to know?" said Olivia. "I was just wondering if this was real, I mean, it's not every day you get a free trip to London," answered a very skeptical Mitch. "It's as real as real gets, just go to the airport on the date specified on the 'thing', then use it as a ticket and you'll be on your way to being a big shot actress!" said Olivia with some odd inflection on her last word. "I'm a guy by the way, and sweet, I can't wait!" Mitch replied while trying to inconspicuously lower his voice to prove he was a man. "Of coarse you are," she said as if she was speaking to her forgetful grandfather. Mitch was about to ask for some more specifics, but before he could he noticed that the card said the plane left in just 2 hours and the airport was at least half an hours drive, so he said goodbye and frantically went to pack some of his things.
Mitch made it to his plane, to London, and was now stood infront of the GT Seirots building. "Wow, I can't believe this is happening," thought Mitch as he walked through the front doors. He was greeted by Olivia at the desk and after seeing the woman he couldn't believe he was talking to someone so beautiful on the phone the day before. He had no time to stare though, because she rushed to the elevator. She said that he was cutting it close but if he went there as fast as he could he would make it. She practically shoved him into the elevator and pushed 711 on the floor list. "711, WHAT?!" Mitch thought, but he was calmed to see that, for some reason, the floors started at 700.
The doors slid open and revealed a very bright white room. The room looked almost clinical, and had only a couch, a table with a note on it that read, "Hello there, please take a seat, Mr. Seirots will be out himself shortly to bring you into his office," and a camera in the corner. Mitch as he was instructed and took a seat, wondering why an acting interview was being held in such an odd place.
Mitch started to smell something in the air, it smelled nice, unlike anything he had ever smelt before. He started to inhale more deeply, trying to place the scent. As he did so began to shrink all around. He inhaled more and more, falling into an almost trance from the scent. His shoulder slowly came inwards as his torso shrank completely. His arms thinned out and his hands became smaller and daintier. Mitch noticed none of this as he actually closed his eyes, falling deeper into his trance. His chest began to expand as his waist compressed and his hips expanded. Then his legs became shapely and feminine while his feet drastically shrank. Then his manhood slowly receded as his organs readjusted. After that process was over and her manhood was completely replaced by a woman's, her chest finished expanding into full C's. 
The process was almost over as Mitch began to snap out of his trance. Her hair exploded from her head, turning black and going down to her breasts. Her face started to completely reconstruct itself, puffing it's lips out, shrinking the nose and the eyes. Mitch was now conscious and curious as to why his face felt like it was moving, so she put her hands up to it only to feel something completely different to what she had known to be her own. Then as her vision un-fogged she noticed some hair in her eye. She reached to move it, but as she did she saw that her hand, well, wasn't hers. She pulled both hands into vision to examine them, but before she could get a good look at them her head started to pound. New thoughts, memories, and ideas were flowing into her head, making room for themselves by removing the old ones. She put her hands on her head trying to stop the pain, as she did so her clothes started to change from her previous masculine attire to a purple dress and heels while make up began to appear on her face. The door across the room opened to reveal a man, "Who are you miss?" he asked. "I'm Emily Blunt, here for the audition," replied Emily, brushing the hair out of her eye. A smirk crept upon Mr. Seirots face as he invited her in.