Kim Kardashian...

Jack hated the Kardashians allot, he thought they were annoying, rude, and vile creatures that shouldn't be allowed on this or an planet. So the day he received a letter addressed to him from Kim Kardashian he was quite surprised. The letter said to go to this fancy restaurant on Main Street in town, he decided he would go because there would be free food. He arrived and was happy to see that there was a table reserved for the two of them in a private room. He sat down, then heard the door open, in walked Kim in a tigh green revealing dress. Jack pushed his seat in so she couldn't see that he had just had an erection. She sat down. "Please eat as much as you would like!" She said to Jack. She watched as he wolfed down platefuls of food. "Hey Kim, how much surgery did you go through to get your butt that big?" He asked. "Zero, it grew due to reasons I don't want to discuss." She said to him. Jack laughed, Kim raised an eyebrow. "Jack, I have called you to this meeting because I'm sick of being a big popular celebrity, and I want out of it. That's where you come in! You see you think us celebs have life so good! Well we don't, and you're going to get to see things from my view!" Kim said. Jack realized she looked strange, her hair had become shorter. With in minutes she looked exactly like him. That's when he began feeling sick. Then he realized what was about to happen, he tried to get up. But saw his hips and butt grew, they grew so big that he couldn't remove himself from the seat. He then robbed his head as his hair grew down to his now gigantic butt. He heard a popping coming from his hands he looked down to see his fingers elongate, and his nails did the same then applied black nail polish onto them. Then he heard pipping in his waist as it crushed in , and became female. Then the popping began in his chest, as pressure built, then out erupted a pair of massive tits so big his shirt ripped. Then he saw his hair turn even darker than it already was. He heard pops in his feet as they changed, becoming female. He felt something in his face, as his jawline rounded, his lips puffed out, and his eyes became rounder, then lastly his nose shrunk down. Then his skin began to tan. He now was an exact copy of Kim, except two things... He felt pressure build up in his crotch, until it sucked in and became a vagina. Then the last thing happened his hips and but grew and grew until his pants ripped and the chair broke. He felt to the ground and went unconscious. When he woke up he found himself in the middle of Camden, in a tight one piece revealing dress, he was in tan sandals, and had a white hand bag. Then he realized he had a diamond shock collar on, everytime he tried to runaway he recieved a large shock. After that experience he now she wishes she wasn't a celebrity...