Big trouble in little china

Micheal was 23 with no job, no money, no girlfriend and no future. The only reason he even had a apartment to live in was because of squators rights. When he finnally left his apartment because he ran out of food and water, he walked to China town to get some cheap food. While walking down the street a mysterious store caught his eye it had a bunch of old antiques and stuff in there. When he entered he saw an old Chinese women behide the counter and he greeted her. He walked around for around for a bit and then the lady asked him what was troubling him. So he told her all his trouble and she gave him a solution but it would come at a price. He told her he would do anything to get out of this mess. So she started chanting in Chinese and he felt a burning sensation throughout his whole body. First his eyes burned and turned brown, and started to look asian like, and his hair also turned and suddenly started to grow till it reached his shoulders. He then felt all his body hair disappear and his skin become smooth and soft. Then his ass inflated just a little bit and his face reconstructed itself to look more narrow and feminine. He then started to fell himself shrink from 6'1 to 5'4, and her hands and feet become smaller and feminine with nail polish. Then his chest swelled and expanded as his shirt started to rip as they finnally stopped at a nice 34 D. Then he felt a sucking sensation in his genital region, and then heard a Pop as his dick was replaced by a new virgin vagina. He was now fully female as he tried to protest to the lady he spoke only in mandiran and couldn't speak english. He then felt his clothes dissappear and be replaced with a bra, a white long sleeved shirt, and black panties. He was about to protest again but he got harder to see then he felt a pair of glasses appear in front of him. Then the lady said that she would be her grandsons new wife or else she would turn him into a mindless bimbo forever. Then she told "Michelle" that he was in the back and ready to have some fun. So Michelle went to the back of the store and was ready to do anything to pleasure her new husband.