Seeking in

Owen was a pervert. Plain and simple. He believed all woman at heart were just good for sexual endeavors and cooking, but what might surprise you is that he was a successful business man, so he went on many trips to a lot of fancy locations, and this was at one of those locations. A five star hotel to be exact. 

Now, on his last day at any and all resorts he always went into places like the women's changing area, but at this hotel they didn't have one, only a women's showering area in the bathroom, so, Owen snuck in when no one was look and hid in a shower. He pulled the shower curtain so no one could see him, but he could take his phone out and video tape the women undressing. Sure, he could watch porn, but he liked the thrill of maybe being caught way to much. Once he was done video taping he waited for everyone to leave, and when he didn't hear anything he went out but as soon as he opened the shower curtain he saw a woman standing there with her arms crossed. "How ya doing, you little creep?" the woman said, "Oh, this isn't what it looks like, you see-" But before he could continue the woman shut him down with a snap of her fingers then turned around and left. Owen knew he had to leave but when he tried to move, he couldn't. He panicked and took out his phone but as soon as he did he realized it was gold. "Since when did I have a gold phone?" Owen asked himself. But as he looked at his phone, he saw his skin begin to change, it started to darken and tan, and while this was happening his skin became soft and smooth, his shoulders became less broadened and his arms and fingers began to thing. Then, so did his legs, he soon had sexy feminine legs with delicate feet. His stomach and waist shrunk and got thinner, his back arched inwards and his dick disappeared and was soon replaced with a fresh pussy. His ass then began to fill up until it became a bubble butt. 

Then two breasts started to grow from his chest until they were two perky double C-cups. Then his hair changed from blonde to black as it grew down his back until it reached his midback. His face then started to change, it slendered and became feminine as his nose got smaller, and his lips puffed up, his eyes got darker and black eyeliner appeared. He was now fully female, but the changes hadn't finished, her suit disappeared so she was left standing naked, Owen began examining his new body but then hoop earnings appeared and white, ripped short-shorts as well. Finally a small white and blue striped shirt appeared with an open back. Owen was now a sexy, ebony woman. Suddenly reality changed as Owen remembered herself as Claire, a girl that would show any guy a great time. Once she took a picture in the mirror to show off her ass she posted it to her instagram profile and left the bathroom wondering which hunk she'd fuck the hell out of tonight.