Valley ball

Luke was your average kid in high school. The only thing different about him was that he had a sister, Maddie, who was a witch. Maddie was on a volleyball team that only won two matches last year. This year, she wanted to change that. She took the jersey that was never used, and enchanted it so that anyone who wears it becomes a naturally great volleyball player. Maddie walked into Luke's room as he was doing homework one night and said, "Say, Luke, have you ever considered joining a sports team this year?" She said as she was holding out a volleyball uniform. Luke was in basketball last year, but it sucked for him because he never played, "Not this year no, why do you... what's with the volleyball uniform?""Well, we kinda sucked last year, and I really want to change that this year. I need you to put this on." "What?" The conversation went back and forth for about an hour until Luke gave in, "Fine, I'll put on the stupid uniform if that's what you seriously want; but I swear if you try to post pictures on Facebook or something like that I'll kill you." He grabs the uniform and goes to the bathroom and locks the door. Maddie had a big smirk on her face, "Don't worry about any of that. If this works, you may want me to do just that." Luke struggled to put on the uniform, but he eventually did it. Just before he could turn the door knob to show Maddie, he felt a shock travel throughout his body. He felt his body being squeezed into shape by the uniform. His waist was pushed inward. His hips and arse were forced outward. He shrank from 5'9 to 5'5. His member was force in his body. Her arms and legs toned to a feminine shape. Her figure was that of an average volleyball girl. Her chest inflated from flat to a nice pair of DD cups. Her hair grew out down to the mid point of her back. Finally, her face changed to that of an attractive girl. She slowly walked out of the bathroom and looked her sister. Maddie was smiling, "Well, looks like that worked, didn't it Lucy?"