A winning idea

Dave was the main singer of a band he is in with his friends Fred who plays the drums, Ethan who plays the keyboard and Pete who plays the guitar. They have been a band for a few years now but the thing is they weren't that popular until when the school they go to were going to have a talent show where anyone that wants to compete can. They all wanted to be in the talent show but they noticed that there were other bands there to and with more popular students than them. 

One night before the talent show at Pete's parents house, Pete came up with the idea of Dave being a female singer to catch a lot of peoples eyes and he also said that he sounds more like a girl singing than a boy. The others liked the idea but Dave didn't like the idea until he said that he could go on a date if they win the show with his older sister Nat which Dave has fancied her for years now. This quickly changed his mind to agreeing to his idea and Pete called through Nat to his room and explained his idea, she liked the idea and said only if you win and Dave gets to go on a date with me but he goes on a date as a girl with me then am in. Dave didn't want to go on the date dressed as a girl and if this was the only to do so then he agreed to her deal.

A couple of hours before the show was going to start, Pete had called Dave over to his house to get him ready. After a few minutes of waiting while Nat chose an outfit for him to wear. He then got undressed and he shaved off all his body hair. He got fake breasts glued to his chest and blush was applied around the edges to make them look real. Black panties were pulled up his legs and over his manhood and a black bra was put over the fake breasts to cover them up. A white silk skirt with shiny silver detailing around the top and a long bit of the skirt dropped down at the back was pulled up his legs and over the panties to cover them up. A red short top was pulled down over him and over the bra but left the straps going over the shoulder exposed. A white pair of lace stripe high heels were put onto his feet. Large ring hoop earrings were attached to his ears. Make-up was applied to his face to give him a more feminine look and a brown long wig was put over the top of his head and it was styled to make him/her more hot.

When it came to the show, Dave turned many heads that night and his band won the talent show and Dave got a date with Nat and after a few money, he has been dressing up a girl more regularly to go on dates with Nat and make the band become more popular. This was Dave just finishing singing and receiving a round of applause from the audience.     

The end