Nerdy girl

Who would have thought that a smart, popular person like me would become a nerd?
Obviously, no one thought that would happen to me but it did.

Yesterday, I was walking home from school and I saw a man about 18 years old crying. I asked him what was the matter and then he told me that he got bullied because he needed to wear glasses. I just simply replied with laughter and walked off, leaving the man in tears.
When I finally got home, I unlocked my door and went into my home and then the doorbell rang. It was someone telling me to vote for the Labour Party in the upcoming General Election (UK), to my interest. I didn't want to vote for the Labour Paty and told her to f**k off because of that and the fact she was wearing glasses. She also ran off in tears and I didn't feel anything.
Later that evening, my friend Jacob came round. Jacob was a person who was a bit of a nerd, but since he wasn't completely a nerd, he was cool with me.
"Dude I was just coming to your house and I saw a girl crying. Did you upset her?" asked Jacob
"Yea, but she was a nerd and she wanted me to vote Labour in the General Election" I replied
"Well, I mean I'm fine with you not wanting to vote for Labour (Jeremy Corbyn is an idiot) but you can't be mean to people just because they have glasses" sighed Jacob
"I can and no one can stop me" I smiled
Jacob then took out another pair of glasses and told me to put them off. At first I said no, but he shoved me onto the floor and put them on himself.
Instantly, I felt my hair growing outwards, turning brown and reaching my neck. My arms and legs became smoother and slender, my hands became more dainty and feminine, my waist sank in, my penis turned into a vagina, my hips flared, my thighs swelled and out of nowhere, two C Cup boobs emerged from my chest, making me pant for breath. A white bra formed around them, making it easier to walk out. Then my clothes, all of them, merged together to form a hot black dress. I was now a girl, and a nerdy one at fact.
"What did you do to me?" I asked
"Oh nothing, thought you would need to understand how being a nerd feels like" smiled Jacob
"Turn me back! Turn me back now!" I yelled in a high-pitched voice
"I'm afraid I can't do that until you learn your lesson. Which could take anytime between 3 months and 3 years! Have fun" Jacob smiled and he left my house, leaving me upset and annoyed.
At least I don't look that bad, I smiled as I grabbed my phone and took a selfie.
So there you have it. I'm now a girl for the erros that I made and until I can overcome them, I'll be some brown-haired nerdy girl.