Favor

Lance was playing some halo went he got a text from Brittany and it read "Hey can you come over? I need to ask a favor from you." Lance replied "Yea sure I'll come right over." You see Lance and Brittany have be best friends for years and they would do anything for each other. When Lance got over to Brittany's house he was greeted by her parents and then we went to her room. When he entered the room was dark with only a bit if sunshine coming in. He then heard Brittany say "Oh good your here!" Lance replied "Yea but don't you think it's a little dark in here?" "Yea maybe a little but anyways about the favor..." "Yea what do you need me to do?" Brittany then said "Well I know that you know my families magic and I'm going on a date tonight and he's bringing his friend so..." "So what?" Lance said "Well I kinda need you to let me turn you into a girl so that I can go on a date with him and his friend because I promised him I would bring one of my friends." Lance was shocked he didn't know what to say. "I don't know about this Brittany." She replied with "Oh you'll be fine now let's get down to business." She did a pulling motion and Lances brown curly hair grew to his shoulders and became straight. Then she clenched her fist and all his body hair disappeared and so did his adams apple. Then she did a pushing motion and he's penis shrunk into and was replaced by and new virgin vagina. Then she did another pushing motion and his ass inflated outwards. Then she pulled down and Lances 6' frame went down to a mere 5'2. Next she went up to Lance and grabbed all his fat because Lance was on the chubbier side and moved it all up to form nice luscious breasts and Lance moaned slightly. "Now the final touches!" She became to mold his face and when she was done he looked at least a 9/10. Lance was a deer in headlights. "Now lacy if you been a nice girl I'll turn you back, but if you ruin this for me so help me god I'll turn you into a breeding cow! So let's get dressed." Lacy gulped as her friend put a tight pink dress on him. "Perfect now let's go before it's too late!" After a little drive to the restaurant they met her boyfriend and his friend. His friend in lacys was kinda cute she blushed. They had fun for a bit till lacy started flirting with him and after a bit lacy went to the bathroom and when she went in the bathroom the friend followed her in there and when she turned around she saw a monster dick that would put his old one to shame. "You know you want to." He said. They then went into the bathroom stall and lacy gave him a handjob. But when lacy her somebody else come in and her stall door flung open and her friend Brittany was there and then the guy came all over lacy. "Well you seem to like being a girl so meet me at my house when your done." She then made lacys breasts grow and then they went to go have sex. Lacy then seemed to like being a girl so she never went back to her boring life as lance.