School girl

My Name is Alyson and I am 11 I have a identical twin sister Her name is Alice.
So I go to all Girls school with my sister. 
It all started 2 months ago. 
My mom is a person who doesn't believe that there should be gender barriers so to prove a point she Named me Alyson. So my sister was having a sleepover with her friends and invited me to play truth or dare with them. So I did and it had been a hour and my sister dared me to go to Her school for the rest of the school year so I said sure not remembering that she goes to a all Girls school. All the girls bring me upstairs. My sister hands me a pair of underwear a bra a pair of skinny jeans and a T-Shirt then tells me to put it on. So I put it on and It fits because my sister and I are Both 5"2 an the same size then I walk out and she hands me a pair of socks and sneakers I put them on and they fit perfectly. Then she sits me down and does my hair and makeup. When I stood up we all stood there looking in the mirror because I looked exactly like Alice. Then they all started teaching me how to act like a girl. It was now 8 pm Sunday and I was exhausted so I went to sleep the next morning I woke up and Alice was standing beside me holding a uniform. It was a blouse with a skirt and some Mary Janes. So I put them on and she put on a little bit of makeup and we were off when we got there we went to the office and met with the principal and I was put in the same classes as Alice. The first day was weird I didn't know what to do all Girls would talk about was boys. When I got home my mom asked how my first day was. I said it was great. She said well that's good. Now I'm 2 months in and having a blast. On my way home I saw my mom so I ran across the street. My mom said when we get home we'll get your sister and go out yay. When we got home my sister and I both got changed I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top and Alice put on a pair of shorts and a t shirt. Then we went to a park my mom sat us down. You know how you were supposed to go back to your school next year. I said yes. Well I got a call and they said they are starting to charge double what they used to. So you will be staying at your current school until you graduate. Meh I said it's not that bad being a girl it is actually fun I don't want to be a boy sure I like girls but being one is amazing. This is me outside before we get some food.