Privet hotel

"This could be the biggest robbery we have ever done" grinned David
"Indeed, it could assuming we dont get caught" replied his friend/partner in crime Arnold
Today was a pretty special day for both of them. It was the first day of winter holidays and, although there was no snow or bad weather (If you live in the UK like me, you know what I mean), the power was a bit bad and seeing as the local hotel was closing for the holidays and everyone in there was taking their break. However, David worked at the hotel and had a key to the front door so he and his friend Arnold could stay there for the 1 month holidays and have access to whatever they liked.
"Here goes" said David as he unlocked and opened the hotel door. Both of them yelled in delight and once David had locked the door, they went around exploring a lot of places.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Week Later,
With access to a lot of food and every TV channel they could dream of, David and Arnold were living a life of luxury and were very happy with what they did. Yet David had been offered a new job after the holidays and was planning to quit the hotel job once they ended. For revenge of not getting paid enough, David and Arnold decided to prank a lot of places, starting with the radios always playing Justin Beiber's 'Baby', the hotel rooms smelling like dog poo, the staff area furniture of pool tables and arcade machines being replaced with a box having a note saying 'Ha ha ha' by Arnold and David spray painting all the benches with famous people (Donald Trump, Jeremy Corbyn, Kim Kardashian, you get the idea). It was all fantastic news but David had one last idea of what to do: fill the girl's changing rooms with boy's swimwear and the boy's changing rooms with girl's swimwear. Yet David heard not a single man had been in the girl's changing rooms and he didn't want to go in there either. Instead, he politely asked Arnold to do it for him.
"Please Arnold do it, I'll do anything to do with girls stuff next time?" asked David
"Fine" muttered Arnold as he grabbed a bag full of dirty boy's swimwear and headed into the girls changing room.
At first it felt completely odd for Arnold but the tension broke over time as Arnold filled each locker with dirty swimwear. He was one more from being done from this prank when he noticed the last locker had a black and white striped bra and a tiny red bikini. Arnold, who was only wearing trunks because he wanted to go swimming, took both of them and eyed them with suspicion. He dropped them onto the floor and finished his job and was just about to leave the changing room when he saw the bikini coming up his legs, making his skin softer every second. Arnold slammed the door shut and tried to remove the bikini but it wasn't happening. His feet by now had shrunk a couple of sizes and his legs had lengthened and become softer now as the bikini ripped apart Arnold's trunks. It safely made its way to his groin area, where a pleasurable pain hit him as his manhood slipped inwards. His bottom became bouncier as it swelled, his thighs started thickening, his hips flared, his waist was crushed in by the bikini and his stomach became a toned core. Whilst Arnold was in shock of this, the striped bra fastened itself around hhis cleavage and instantly Arnold was met with pain and pleasure as his nipples exploded with pain and formed breast tissue, which reached out to a C Cup. His hair turned from blonde to black and grew down his back, which arched a little. His eyes widened, his lips became plumper, his Adams Apple was sucked out of her throat as her first female cough commenced. A swarm of old memories were gone and now Arnold was no more. He was now Andrea and she admired herself in all of her glory. She spotted some man outside and also noticed a light blue bra and a black bikini. Knowing what she could do, she waited until the man came closer.
"Hey Arnold you done yet?" asked David as he opened the changing room door and got dragged in by a beautiful chick.
"Who are you and what happened to Arnold" yelled David
"Oh don't you worry" smiled Andrea "Everything is going to be alright" She quickly grabbed the black bikini and shoved it through his legs so it was on his feet.
"What will that do?" yelled David
"Dont you worry" smiled Andrea.
David didnt understand this, but soon saw his feet had shrunk a couple sizes and the bikini was trying to climb up to his manhood. The bikini was so tight though, it was making its way up to his groin whilst ripping through his trousers. He felt his legs rubbing against the too tight bikini, screaming out in pain as his legs fluctuated. It tightened further, his thighs growing thicker as they slid up against his groin. His groin eventually crushed as the bikini arrived at his manhood, his waist thinning down as he whimpered as his hand and feet were pressed against his bottom and his manhood fighting a losing battle against the change into womanhood. He screamed at the feel of it, his manhood slowly crushed the more he struggled. His ass widened as the manhood finally gave in to the pain and changed into womanhood, his back arching as his groin cracked, his manhood sliding inside the newly formed slit as a wash of pleasure overtook him, and the new woman screamed in a high-pitched voice.
"Now for the second part" smiled Andrea at the shocked David as she forced the light blue bra onto him.
David's breaths became louder and a wave of pain and pleasure hit him as two BB Cup boobs emerged from his chest area. His hair lengthened and turned from brown to blonde. His face reshaped itself to be more female and his arms became smoother like his legs, and his hands became more dainty. David's transformation was done and the mind change began. David now knew herself as Daniella and she looked up at her BFF Andrea.
"You've been out for quite some time" smiled Andrea "Luckily we have the pool to ourselves"
"I guess so" smiled Daniella