trading faces

"Do you have feelings for Naruto yet? He really is a nice guy you should accept it for once if that man asks you out."

"No Lady-Tsunade! Why is everyone trying to get me to be his girlfriend I only care about him as a friend!" Sakura said to her sensei, upset that she is the fifth person this week trying to set her up with Naruto. She decided if Naruto was behind these people asking her she was going to punch him all the way to Suna.

"Ok Sakura. You are dismissed but just remember who makes you happy." Tsunade told Sakura and she waved her hand to dismiss her.

Sakura stomped out the door. "I just got off hospital duty I shouldn't have to put up with this." She thought to herself "First Ino, then Captain Yamato, Kakashi, then Sai, and now Lady Tsunade. I'm going to go do some errands to take my mind away from this."

Naruto left Teuchi's Ichiraku Ramen Stand after a record 11 bowls of ramen. "Wow I am tired after that taijutsu training with Lee he really is strong! Oh well time to head home for a shower and a nap!"

Still in her office two hours later, Tsunade chuckled at what plan she had pulled out to get Naruto and Sakura together. "Yes this plan is perfect they are going to be a couple by the end of this week!" Tsunade cheered pulling out some sake and taking a swig in celebration.

"Oh no you are going to do this plan?!" Shizune yelled "Are you sure you haven't tried everything else they are just teenagers this is cruel!"

"Yes I have tried everything" Now if you will excuse me I will do this jutsu. Boar Ox Ram Ox Ram! Ninja Art: Body Swap Jutsu!"

Naruto stepped out of the shower still dripping wet. As he still was drying off, he wrapped the towel around his waist and he looked in the mirror. As soon as he made eye contact with himself everything started spinning. "What the hell!" Was the last thing Naruto thought.

Sakura just got in the door after buying a bag of fruit from the market. She opened her door and she walked inside. Sakura sighed "Maybe I am being a little harsh to Naruto I wish that I could understand him a little better." Suddenly everything started spinning for Sakura. "Ahhhh!" was all Sakura could think as the spinning happened.

Suddenly Naruto came to his senses. "Woah that was strange! I feel very disoriented still." Naruto thought as he was still recovering "Where am I and why am I carrying a bag?"

Naruto silently carried the bag into a bedroom to try to find out what was going on. He found a room looking like a guest bedroom that only had a bed, a mirror and a dresser and walked in.

Naruto made his way over to the dresser and placed the bag on top of it. He then went over to the mirror to get a look at himself. He took a good look and blinked a few times. Seeing Sakura standing there Naruto quipped "Hi Sakura!" Realizing his voice was a combination of his deep masculine tone and Sakura's real voice Naruto yelled "Wait... I am Sakura! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!"

The spinning suddenly stopped for Sakura. Sakura thought "What the hell just happened?!" Sakura blinked and saw she was looking into a mirror. She saw her reflection and Naruto was looking back at her. Sakura gasped and said in a mix of her light feminine tone and Naruto's voice "What the hell I'm Naruto! My voice is so weird! AHHHHH THIS IS SO WRONG!