cooking is only for girls

My girlfriend was sitting on the counter, drinking some water and smelling the air, when she said "so, what's that delicious aroma I'm smelling?" I was setting the table, when I said "it's a French cuisine, known as Beef bourguignon" she was looking into the pot, when she said "if it smells this good, then I hope it taste even better." I smiled at her, and said "oh trust me it will." She turned to me, while placing the lid down, and said "ok, well I'm off to take a shower, love you." I said "love you to." And then she walked away, towards the shower. 
    I was putting the final touches to the Beef bourguignon, I placed the food on the plates, nicely, when I received a call. I removed my cellphone, from my pocket, and answered it, I heard my bestfriend, Bryan, on the other side, and he said "hey dude, what's up, what're you doing?" I said "nothing, just doing what I usually do." He said, in a disapproving tone "really dude, you're cooking..." there was a long pause, until he said  "again." I said to him "yes! And what." He said "we discussed it, along with the rest of our boys, and we all agreed, it's a job fit only for a girl!"
    And for the next five minutes, we debated like that, until I finally hung up. My girlfriend yelled, from the other room "who was that!?" I yelled back "it was Bryan!" She said "what was it this time?" I said "nothing, he was just checking up on me." She came back to the living room, nicely dressed, and said "so, how do I look? And please be honest." I knew that if I was honest, that she would hate me, but if I didn't be honest, she would hate me, luckily for me, growing up with three older sisters, who taught me everything I know, like sewing, cleaning, cooking, and the fact that they always asked for my opinion, I learned how to avoid the question, while answering it.
    I took a quick glance at her her dress, and said "it really brings out your curves." She twirled around in it, and said "oh, I knew it, why bother going out to a fancy restaurant, when I have my own personal five star chef at home." I blushed a little sat her down, removed my yellow apron, to reveal an elegant suit. And then I took my seat in front of her, then we ate, talked, and drank the night away, with sparkling cider of course. She woke me up two hours before school started, she told me "common sleepy head, get dressed, by the way, I'm going to do some stuff after school today, so don't wait up." I hazily nodded and took a shower, and got dressed.
    I put on a white shirt, under a scarlet blazer, with white highlights, gathered my materials, and proceeded out the door. I arrived at school, my friends were waiting for me, at the front gate, and Bryan appeared out of the group and said "hey, you want to hang out today, unless you want to go and cook! If that's the case, then how about you put on a maid dress, and cook my some food." Everyone behind him started to laugh, but then I responded with "at least my embarrassing moments aren't on YouTube." Then everyone behind him, went "oohhh" he smiled and greeted me.
    With the day over, I walked down the exit hallway, when I suddenly turned my head, to the left, and I saw a cooking class, but no one was there, so I let myself in, closed the door behind me, and started going through the spice cabinet. I was planing on making curry tonight, so I was going to try and make curry powder, however, as I was looking through the spices, I saw that some of them, I had never seen, or even heard of. I was debating whether to take them, and bring them back or not at all. Then I looked down, and saw a checkout sheet on the counter, and I filled it out, with my name, my address, how many spices I was going to take, which was all of them, and several strange books, on cooking.
    I arrived home, at around three, in the afternoon, I placed the materials, for the curry powder, on the counter, I took out a book, titled TG cooking food, I thought that, TG, stood for Turkish Gulf cooking food. I looked up a recipe for TG curry powder, ironically enough, all the spices I checked out, were listed for the powder. I, in my haste, opened all the powders, and a bit, of each powder got on my clothes. I looked down, snapped my fingers, which made the faint sources of powder, fly in the air, and on to my hat, and I said "oh I almost forgot my apron." 
    I took off the apron, from it's hanger, and put on, I started to fidget, mostly because I could feel my clothes getting tighter, however I ignored it, and started tasting the spices, some tasted odd, others sweet, and some sour. I started sweating, perfusely, I also got really thirsty all of a sudden. My throat felt conscripted and tight, my chest, just like my throat, felt conscripted, my legs, sore and all throughout them, it felt like needles poking at them, as well as my arms.
    My face felt an intense tingling, going through it, then my scarlet blazer, with white highlights, started glowing, along with my white pants, that had scarlet highlights, and my scarlet hat, with a white band, as well. The glow had my uniform, turn into a school girls uniform, the scarlet, and the white, that was on my blazer, switched, the white covered the scarlet, and the  scarlet, moved, to where the white was, and it turned into the top half of the uniform.
    My pants did the same, the scarlet covered the white, and vice-versa, except it turned into a skirt, to reveal, my now smooth and feminine legs. My hat did the same, and turned into a female version of itself. My hair grew, which also made a type of hair band appear on one of my clumps of hair. My voice, I could fell it getting higher pitched, and my male features, including my guy parts, were replaced by not only female parts, but female features.
    Then I heard knocking on the door, I, groggily, made my way over, and answered it, to reveal a red haired girl with a pony tail, with a variation, of the female's school uniform, of our rival school. She smiled and said "um hi, my name is Mikoto, I am the president of a school T.I.A.G, and I came here, because one of my old friends said that you are a great cook, and I came to offer you a spot in my new cooking class, but first I need to see your cooking skills, if you may be so kind."
    I invited her in, and as she came in, she said "um...please don't take any offence to this, but I thought that you would be boy, instead of a girl, but who am I to judge true love, right?" I just smiled, and at that point I realized that I could cook till my heart contents, I picked up a spatula and decided to make my special pancakes.