Close to the actor

Brian was excited for the new TMNT film, and despite all the negativity from fanboys he didn't care. Brian was looking up photos on set, trailers, and all sorts of articles. When he came across a link to an exclusive clip from the new film. Curious he clicked on the link, and it brought him a virus instead. "Ah shit" Brian tried to disconnect his computer but was hit with a jolt of electricity. "Ow, god damn it" Brian said as he tried again before being shocked. He fell to the ground in pain as he blacked out. When he awoke there was a set with cameras all around him. "Woah, what the..." Brian noticed his hand which was dainty and feminine. "What the hell?" Brian grabbed his throat as he heard a female voice coming from his lips. "Where am I? Who am I? is the better question" Brian tried to find someone to clear the situation when a man came up to him "Come on Megan we gotta get this shoot done" Brian looked at him puzzled. "Megan? my name's Brian though..." he thought to himself as he finally got a look at his body. "Tits? I got tits?" Brian followed the guy until he got a clear look at his face seeing it through a camera lens. "Oh shit, I'm Megan Fox!" Brian tried to calm himself down "Ok, so how the hell did this happen?". He thought back to his computer, and that weird accident "That computer virus....that link" Brian came to the conclusion that the computer virus somehow transported him into the body of Megan Fox. He looked around, and sighed "I can't do this...I need a break or something" Brian asked for a 5 minute break as he went to find Megan's trailer.