Blonde bimbo

Mark was in his room one day when his big sister came in. Denice started yelling at him for watching porn again. Mark got pissed and yelled "Shut up Denice, that's the only thing women a good for!" Denice of course took offense to this. She looked at Mark with hatred and said "You'll pay for that comment", and walked out of the room. 

   the next day Mark was eating his cereal when he started to feel funny. His head began to spin, and his body change. He grew long blonde hair down his back. Next Marks masculine disappeared and so did his Adam's apples. Then Mark's penis shrunk into his body and formed a wet, shaven pussy. lastly pressure built behind her nipples as two enormous breasts were formed.

   Confused Mark looked up to see her sister standing victoriously above her. Mark then said "what happened to me?"
Denice smirked and said, "remember what you said yesterday, well this is payback. From now on you'll serve me as my lesbian sex slave. What ever I command your body will automatically want to do it without question! Do you understand Margret?" Margret then felt immense pleasure, and want, and need to please her Mistress. "Yes Mistress" Margret said seductively.