demon seed

Jay expects a weekend away with his mom, his sister, and his cousins to be boring…until he unleashes an ancient demon. She’s a lust demon, forced to obey Jay’s will and with the ability to possess any woman Jay orders her to.

Jay’s weekend just got a whole lot more interesting. With the demon’s help he sets out to do everything he’s always wanted to do to his three cousins: the blonde cheerleader, the half-Indian nerd, and the stoner hippie chick.

But what Jay doesn’t know is that the demon grows stronger with every sexual encounter and is planning to break free of Jay’s control and bend the entire world to her will. Can Jay stop her in time? And what–or who?–does he have to do to stop the demon from freeing herself?

Jay stuck his hands deep in his pockets and trudged out into the woods, following what looked like an overgrown trail. As he walked, lost in grumpy thoughts, the trail petered out and towering trees soon blocked out most of the summer sun. Thin branches and sharp nettles soon blocked his path and when a branch whipped across his face it brought Jay back to reality and he looked around him. Had he gone off the trail?

Jay paused. The sky was almost entirely blocked by trees and it was eerily quiet. The only sounds were his own footsteps crunching through the undergrowth as he turned to try to find the way he’d come from. He didn’t see any sign of the trail. He began to panic, walking first one way then the other. Nothing looked familiar. He always heard stories of people who got lost in the woods, usually idiots who’d gone of the trail. Jay just never thought he’d be one of those idiots. He turned once more, took a panicky step and tripped over something hidden in the leaves.

Looking down towards his feet he saw a strange glimmer in the grass poking out from beneath a tangle of dead leaves and branches. He sat up and pulled the debris away. Beneath was what looked like a crudely carved stone hand protruding from a thick base that disappeared beneath the ground. In the stone hand’s grasp was a large, worn crystal. It was slightly reddish in color and thickly marked with deep scrapes and divots.

Jay grabbed the crystal and tried pulling it out from the stone fingers’ grip. There was some resistance, but it came loose with a little jiggling. He held it in his hand and examined it. The crystal was a rectangular cube about the length of his palm and it was warm to the touch. As he was examining it he became aware of a presence nearby and looked up sharply. There was a faint figure of a woman standing over him.

She was tall and pale, with wide hips and firm breasts hidden beneath a tight, red leather corset. Her legs were long and firm, her thighs smooth and inviting. As Jay watched, a slender red devil’s tail flicked out from behind her. She had a narrow angular face, wide set red eyes with snake-like black pupils and dangerous looking white teeth. She flicked her head to the side, sending her jet black hair waving across her back as she stared down at Jay with a hunger in her serpentine eyes.

“Thank you for freeing me, Master.” Her voice was luxurious and husky, oozing with sexuality.

Jay scrambled back against a tree as she took a step closer. She was terrifying and alluring even with hardly any physical presence. Jay could see through her body to the trees behind, and her step didn’t make an impression on the dead leaves.

“Wh-what are you?”

“I am a demon,” she replied, “I thought the tail would have been a dead giveaway.”

Her tail flicked around her thighs once for emphasis, and brushed across her skin, hinting at deep desires.

“What do you want?” Jay asked.