New life

Marco wasn't happy with his life. He was wasn't the most athletic person, nor was he the laziest. But he was always shy when around people, this is the reason he doesn't have any friends. But Marco wanted this to change badly, but he didn't know how. One day he was shopping online when he came across a book titled "Change your life", upon inspection he saw that if he read the book, then his life would be changed forever. The book was a bit pricy but despite that, it didn't stop him from ordering the book.

A couple of days passed but it felt like weeks for Marco, but when the book arrived on his front porch it seemed much bigger than he had imagined, it would've taken him ages to read it all. But he ignored this and ran to his room. Sitting on his bed he opened the book and began to read.

"As you begin to read this book, you will feel your life become better and better, your thoughts will be more positive, your social life will improve, and your overall health will drastically be better. Imagine somebody who you'd like to be like, think about their life, how they live and what they do. This is who you will be for the rest of your life, enjoy it"

After this, Marco began to think about who he'd want to be like, he looked up on his wall and saw a poster of Chantel Zales. He thought about how her life was easy, how she had lots of fans. She was good looking and very social. This was Marco's inspiration.

Setting the book on his pillow Marco stood up to go and get some food, but then all of a sudden he blacked out. Instantly he woke up in some sort of dream, where his clothes began to strip off him, dissapearing without a trace. Soon enough he was completely naked, suspended in mid air in a dream he couldn't escape. He looked down to see his feet become smoother than normal, his lower leg thinned out and lost what muscle he had there. His thighs began to fill up with fat as well as smoothen out so now he had fully smooth legs. This made him feel erect, and with being naked he could see his penis begin to shrink and shrink until all that remained was a void between his thick legs. His hips widened and ass expanded to match his large thighs, each complementing one another nicely. Moving up his stomach lost fat as it became smoother too. His back arched and waist thinned out to become as feminine as his lower half.

Marco felt a strange feeling through his arms as they lost their muscle, smoothed out and match the rest of his body. His chest began to rumble as fat started to build up behind his nipples, almost instantly his chest was supporting B cup breasts, and although his nipples were already massive, they grew again along with his boobs until they reached a D cup. Finally his face felt weird as his cheeks plumped up with his lips, his skull cracked and shrank to the size of Chantel's. His eyebrows and eyelashes became more feminine. Finally his hair turned dorm brown to blond as it grew to his upper butt. Once all of this was over, 

Chantel placed one her hands over her nipple, and the other into her vagina. She began to move his hand up and down as she rubbed her nipple. She felt very sensitive as she continued to finger herself until she cummed hard, she made a mess everywhere but she continued to moan until she backed out again.

Chantel woke up again in a different room, she figured out from all of Chantel's instagram posts that this was her bedroom. As she sat up she was still naked, and still confused as to what had just happened. She checked her phone to see 20 new messages from her friends, and a photo shoot alarm in an hour. All Chantel could do is smile because of her new life, she found the same book on the pillow next to her, she opened it to only see one word, "Enjoy". 

Chantel opened her underwear drawer, pulled out a matching set of Calvin Klein panties and bra and set it onto her bed. She picked up the panties and slipped them on, they snuggled nicely round her hips and butt, and making it obvious that she was no longer a he. She then picked up the bra and tried to put it on, this proved harder than she thought, but eventually she managed to get it on. It pressed her nipples tightly to the point where she felt slightly horny. But she then grabbed her phone, walked up to her mirror and snapped a picture. She then uploaded it to instagram as her boss walked in, she was told she was to hurry up. This was Marco's life now, and he wasn't complaining.