they you are my princess

-Wait, $20?- -That’s what I said, child. Only $20 and this thing can be yours. It’s not as if I had something better to do with this…- The old man replied. Alex couldn’t believe what was happening in there. He was just regularly heading to school, as any 16 year old boy in the neighborhood when the owner of an exoteric shop called him. -And you swear it is the true thing?- -Of course I do. Here, why don’t you see it?- And that was when the old man pulled from underneath the balcony a Nintendo Switch, together with a Zelda: Breath of the Wind special edition. -I was going to give it as a gift to my grandson, but he passed out last week… I was just looking through the window when I saw you wearing this shirt. Will you accept my offer?- Alex was trembling. He was a huge Zelda fan and receiving that offer… Wearing a shirt with the Majora’s mask stamped on it apparently was a great idea! -Of course!- He said, quickly pulling $20 out of his pocket. He was gathering money for a Nintendo Switch just to play this game and now he could have his dreams for just twenty bucks. -I only insist, my dear boy… That you test it now, here in the store. I want to see with my own eyes the smile of a child using this gift, even if it’s not my grandson.- -Sure thing!- Alex agreed, barely paying attention to the elder’s smile.

    The television was small, but there, sitting on the ground close to it, it made no difference. As soon as Alex finished plugging the cables, he turned the console on. Behind him, the old man sat on a large armchair. -Is it working?- The man asked. Alex didn't even have to answer, as Nintendo’s logo appeared on screen. -Oh, great, great!- The man laughed. With his heart racing, Alex selected the game, without even noticing the weird sudden change of words in its title. For a second, the game seemed to initialize normally. But then, the screen became of an almost blinding white and a huge noise of some distorted song could be heard. Scared, Alex jumped. Behind him the man was laughing. -Gosh! Is this a prank?- The boy asked, pressing his hands against his eyes. A Nintendo for $20… Of course it was a prank! The man was smiling, now staring at Alex. “Okay, that’s getting weird…” The confused younger thought, now moving his body to get up. But once he stood in two legs, a sudden loss of balance made him fall back to the ground. His body became immobile, as the once white screen now showed an alternate logo of the original game: “Zelda, curse of the wind”. -W-What is this… What have you done to my body?- Not only the old man didn’t answer, Alex’s couldn’t even ask again, too weak to move his mouth. 

    Just smiling, the man watched as the boy’s hair started to grow. In matter of seconds, Alex’s eyes were hidden by the hair, now spreading on the floor, soon covering most of his face, so that not even the man could watch the next transformation. Desperate, all Alex could do was to feel every inch of his face being reshaped. No more hair on it, no more square jaw. No, he could feel his bones reshaped, his skin getting soft, even his eyelashes getting longer. This feeling kept spreading through his body, as he soon felt a choking sensation in his neck, without noticing the disappearance of his Adam’s apple. Next, his shoulders got smaller with a painful “crack”. His chest and arms were next, making the boy barely feel the hair fall and the reduction of body mass, as something much weirder was happening to his chest: even if unable to look at it, he could feel his nipples getting more sensitive and being pressed more and more against the floor, as something was growing beneath his skin. It didn’t took long for him to feel the appearance of two mounds of flesh, that the old man happily noticed to be the expected D cup breasts. Then, after reaching and slimming his waist, the sensation moved to his hips and ass, increasing both in size. Once again, the painful “crack” could be felt, as his hips widened, forcing his legs apart a little bit. At the same time, he could feel some sort of tingle in his ass, as it wobbled, expanding. Rounding perfectly, the mass of fat he lost on the rest of his body now seemed to concentrated in his large and wide butt cheeks, giving him a feminine hourglass figure. To make it even worse, he noticed that not even his groin was save: he almost screamed as his penis suddenly twitched. It was being reshaped, turning into a gap between his legs, whilst his balls got sucked into his body. In no time, the old man concluded he was already a fertile woman. The change then spreaded through the girl legs and feet, plumping her thighs and shrinking her feet. For some seconds, the changes were gone. When Alex finally thought it was over, her hair (and the remaining body hair) suddenly turned blonde, floating to behind her head and combing in a familiar way. Not only that: her once human ears stretched, forming point ends. As a final touch, her clothes vanished for a second, leaving her naked body exposed to the old man. But he could barely see a thing, as suddenly tight brown pants, gloves and a blue and golden long shirt formed onto her body. The weakness was then magically gone.

    -Rise and shine, princess! Don’t you feel much better?- -Princess? What have you… MY VOICE!- The girl screamed, moving her hand to her throat. She knew that voice… But it was impossible. Quickly, the girl turned to a mirror the man kept in one of the walls. The girl couldn’t say a word as she saw princess Zelda looking back to her in the mirror. -This is… Impossible…- She said, getting closer to the mirror. At every step, she moved her hips like a woman, as if she always had that body. Looking into the mirror, she moved her hands onto all her body, feeling its large curves and softness. So confused she didn’t even noticed the man’s body transforming behind her. -You look gorgeous. At first I thought to transform a girl, but oh, when I saw you, walking around with that shirt, I couldn’t hold myself back… What can I do? I may be a mage, but since I was a kid, playing the first Zelda game I have a crush on her. And now that a new game was released and I finally have the power to fulfil my fantasies… After all, who would suspect of an old man selling an innocent game?- -Undo this… Please, please, undo this…- The princess begged, still staring at her curvaceous body in the mirror. -Oh, but you look so delicious! But well, since you are Zelda now…- A green hand squeezed her enlarged ass. -I may assume the form of another character, so we can both have fun…- Another familiar voice said, as Zelda suddenly saw in the mirror Ganondorf behind her.