A Girl's Secret Crush (F.JessexPetra)

Petra's PoV

I shook my head, laughing as Jess fell onto the bed, bellyflopping on it. "Ugh. Stop... I cant believe I did that." Jesse moaned, burying her head in her pillow. I sat on the bed and patted her head. "Oh come on, it was funny to watch." I said, pulling Jess up and making her head rest on my shoulder.

"I cant believe you actually tried to make Lukas kiss your brother!" I teased, poking Jess' side, making her giggle. "Oh shush, it's not even a secret that they like each other! And besides," Jess slowly grinned at me, "They don't know about us." I blushed a little as Jess ran a hand through my hair.

"Shhh. Not so loud," I whispered, looking at the hard, wooden door, worried that Jesse or Lukas would open it. Or any of the members of the Order, that is. "Why cant we tell them?" Jess murmured for the hundredth time. "I mean, look at Lukas and my brother, they're so out with it!" Jess folded her arms and crossed her legs on the bed.

"I know, Jess, but maybe..." I pulled her in for a kiss and she jumped slightly, surprised. "How many times did I tell you not to do that?" Jess laughed, rubbing her cheek, her big green emerald eyes sparkling with happiness. "Oh well," I smirked and cupped her cheek, "I always do that to you."

Jess sighed as I kissed her again, my heart beating wildly, since we've only just started this relationship a few weeks ago, and I didn't know how she felt about this. I felt my eyes widen as Jess pulled me closer, and making me blush really hard. "Does this answer how much I want you?" she whispered.

"Y-yeah." I stammered, feeling as though I was about to faint from her touch. Jess laughed as she placed two fingers on my neck. "Why are you so scared? Your heart is beating so fast." Jess teased, making me grin even wider. "I'm not scared, don't you know who you're talking to?" I asked the dark haired girl as she played with the ends of my hair. She raised an eyebrow and smirked, her dorkiness as cute as always.

"We aren't gonna tell them?" Jess muttered, her pulse as fast as mine. "Not just yet, love." I said, holding her wrists, and running my fingers over her skin. "Love? Since when did you call me that?" She asked, still talking to not stay quiet since whenever we stopped talking, the noise in the room was amplified and made a ringing sound in my ears.

"Now." I said and pulled her in for yet another kiss. "HEY!" someone yelled, making me jump and Jess scream. We looked at the door, wondering if we had imagined that. "Not the door. The window!" the voice said, making me turn to see Jesse, Jess's brother hanging on the ledge.

"Jesse-? What-." Jess stammered, turning pale. "I saw you two kissing." Jesse said, in his usual straight to the point way. "I- we." Jess shot me a look as I stepped onto the floor, and getting up from the bed. "Yeah, so what if we were?" I asked, feeling a bit pissed off that Jesse had interrupted us.

Jesse glanced at Miss Butter, which was sitting on the chair nearby. Then he smirked, and took hold of the ledge of the window. "Well, just behave yourself you two."Jesse winked and vanished, dropping onto the ground outside our house. I sighed, and looked over at Jess, who beamed up at me.

"Where were we?" I asked and kissed Jess again.

-End